love letters

Y/N POV

my family and i have moved from New York to LA. we've been here for about a month and i've been going to little valley high school for about two weeks. so i guess you can call me the new kid.

everyday since the 2nd day i've been here i've been getting these "love" letters, i guess you can call them. every time i would open my locker, one would fall out. the thing is i have no idea who they're from. they always end in secret admirer. so corny. i do look forward to them tho. they may be corny but it's kinda cute.

i walk into school dreading being here. i see a girl with blue hair and blue eyes staring at me. she quickly looks away. she's wearing really baggy clothes and a lot of chains and rings. she's kinda hot.

i walk up to my locker and a letter falls out. i pick it up and unfold it. (i'm too lazy to write a whole love thing so just pretend i wrote sum) i smile a little bit. i fold it up and put it in my pocket.

the bell rings so i close my locker shut and walk to class. i sit down at an open seat and take out my note book for class. the same girl that was staring at me earlier walks in and sits down next to me. she looks at me and smiles. i smile back at her and turn back to the teacher.

"okay class for this project you will work with the person next to you. we won't have time to work on it in class so you will need to work on it after school." i look over to the girl next to me and she's already looking at me. i smile and write down my number and address and give it to her.

"here's my number and address so you can come over to my house for the project, if that's okay?" she nods.

"what's your name by the way? i ask

"billie" she says softly. her voice is kinda raspy. it's hot.

"that's a cool name, billie. you can come to my house whenever i'm always home." i say while packing my stuff up.

"okay that's cool. i'll see you later." she says smiling softly.

"see ya" i say, walking out of the classroom

i go about my day. my classes were hella boring and thankfully i'm at my last class, history. i found out that i have most classes with billie which is cool because she's the only person that i've talked to while i've been here.

the bell rings, i gather my stuff and walk out the classroom, to my car. i get in my car and drive home. the house is empty because my parents are at work and they won't be home until later.

i walk upstairs into my room and decided to take a shower before billie comes. i get in the shower and do my routine. i put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. i don't feel like blow drying my hair so i'll just let it air dry.

i hear a knock at the door. i go downstairs and open the door. there billie was with her backpack on her right shoulder. i open the door wider for her to come in. she walks in standing there nervously. i close the door and turn to her.

"we can just go up to my room if you want" i say

"yeah sure" she says following me up to my room.

i tell her she can sit on my bed while i get all the stuff i need. i sit next to her and start talking to her about what we can do. billie is just looking into my eyes not even paying attention.

"hello earth to billie." i wave my hands in front of her face. she shakes her head and blushes from embarrassment.

"o-oh sorry um where is your bathroom?" she asks quietly.

"down the hall to the right." she gets up and leaves the room like she's in a hurry. i see that she left a book which looks like a journal and says don't fucking touch on the front. my curious ass wants to know what's so important. so i open it up and everything looks normal until a few pages into it i see a page that catches my eye.

there's a lot of writing on it so i read it: dear y/n, if you're reading this that means i've finally built up the courage to tell you how i feel. when you first walked through the doors of the school on your first day here i couldn't take my eyes off of you. you were like a magnet. i've never felt this feeling before. you're so stunning. your y/e/c eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world. your y/h/c hair and how it falls perfectly on your shoulders. your lips. oh god your lips. i wanna kiss them so bad. you probably won't ever read this because i don't think i can build up the courage to give this to you nor say it to your face.

                             - billie aka secret admirer

she was the one that keeps writing letters? does she really think that about me? i quickly close the book and put it back where it was before she can see me. billie walks into the room and smiles at me. she sits back down next to me and plays with her rings.

"billie?" she looks up at me, still playing with her rings.

"yeah?" she says softly. i bring my hand up to her face and hold it, leaning in connecting our lips. she doesn't kiss back right away probably shocked at what's happening. i'm about to pull away, when she kisses back slowly. she brings her hand up to my face and rubs her thumb against my face. after a few minutes she pulls away.

"woah. i've been wanting to do that since i first seen you." billie says out of breath

"i know" i say quietly. she looks at me confused.

"when you were in the bathroom i looked through your journal and i read what you wrote about me. it was really sweet, billie. i would be lying if i said i didn't check you out earlier. i really wanna get to know you, billie." i say softly, looking into her eyes.

billie smiles wide and hugs me. i hug her back and we stay like this for a while. i pull away and kiss the back of her hand.

"you're not mad at me for reading your journal, right? i say laughing. she laughs too and shakes her head no.

"how about we finish this project another day and just watch a movie." i ask. she smiles

"i'd like that." she says. i lay against the head board and billie does too, resting her head on my shoulder. i put on ratatouille. after about 45 minutes into the movie billie is fighting to keep her eyes open. i shift down a little so that i'm fully laying down and she moves her head so it's laying on my chest. i stroke her hair and she closes her eyes.

"you can sleep, bil. it's okay. i'll wake you up in 2 hours." she wraps her arms around me and falls asleep. i watch the movie for about 20 more minutes and start getting tired. i shut the tv off and drift off to sleep.

____________________________________

HEYYY MF'S

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SOME REQUEST.

OKAY BYEEE I LOVE YOUUU