soft ❗️

THIRD PERSON POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom

"billie?" y/n called as she walked towards billie's room.

"yeah?" billie replied. she went into her room and saw billie sitting down on the floor, tracing it.

y/n sat down in front of her.

"hey." she said.

"hi." billie replied as she looked up at her girlfriend. the house was quiet. it was night time, also because maggie and patrick weren't there.

"i love you." y/n said. she leaned towards billie, her face one inch away from billie's. she cupped her cheek into her hand and pulled her into a kiss.

they'd done this before, kissing, but never had the chance to go further.

"i love you too." billie said. y/n took advantage of when billie opened her mouth and slipped her tongue inside, rolling her tongue against billie's.

y/n climbed onto her girlfriends lap, causing billie to gasp. she slightly pushed the back of billie's head so the kiss was deeper.

she shifted her position on billie's thigh to where she was straddling one of her thighs, and one of her thighs were between billie's. y/n slowly began to roll her hips against her thigh, but never breaking the kiss.

y/n pulled back from her lips and giggled when billie let out a small whine. billie opened her mouth to say something, but y/n cut her off when she began to kiss her neck.

"is this okay?" y/n asked, stopping so billie could form words.

"yeah." billie panted and gasped when y/n's lips were back on her neck.

"y/n..." billie moaned as y/n kissed along her jawline.

y/n pulled away from her neck and trailed her hands down to the hem of billie's shirt. she looked up at her, waiting for confirmation. billie nodded and blushed when her shirt was lifted, leaving her in her bra.

"you're so pretty, my love." y/n said as she gently pushed billie onto her back. she pushed her lips against billie's and straddled her hips.

billie had no clue what y/n said after that. she heard y/n call her it often, and every time she got flustered.

y/n pointed her finger at her girlfriends undergarments.

"off?"

"not until you take your shirt off." billie replied, blushing.

y/n felt her face heat up as she took off her shirt, leaving both her and billie shirtless.

"i love you, y/n." billie said, rubbing her hands down her girlfriends side.

y/n gently rocked her hips against billie's abdomen, searching for relief. she groaned when billie slightly pushed her hips up.

billie grabbed y/n's hips, causing her to stop.

"what's wrong?" y/n asked, worried she did something wrong or if she moved too fast.

billie pulled y/n closer to her.

"do you want to.."

they both blushed. y/n nodded.

"is it okay if i take this off?" y/n asked, gesturing to billie's sports bra.

"yes." billie replied, allowing y/n to take it off. she shivered when her chest was exposed to the cold air.

y/n removed her own undergarments, leaving both of their chests exposed. she resisted the urge to cross her arms over her chest. billie hadn't said anything, she was just staring at her.

"you're beautiful." billie eventually said, bringing y/n down into a kiss. It wasn't gentle like usual. it was heated and demanding.

y/n stood up from billie's hips and smirked when billie looked at her in a confused way. she pulled off her shorts, bringing her underwear down with them.

billie gasped and watched as y/n sat back on her hips. y/n moaned at the feeling of bare skin against her center.

"you feel so good.." y/n gasped, screwing her eyes shut.

y/n stopped rocking her hips. she opened her eyes and pointed at billie's shorts.

"do you want them off?" y/n asked.

billie nodded and reached behind y/n, pulling them off and throwing them to a random corner. she pulled y/n back into a kiss, gasping when y/n tugged at her bottom lip with her teeth.

she ran her hands down billie's chest, rubbing at her nipple before settling them at her hips. y/n moved to where she was straddling one of billie's thighs. she blushed when she saw how wet she made billie's stomach.

"can i touch you?" y/n asked.

"yes please." billie panted.

y/n trailed her hands down billie's stomach, stopping at her lower abdomen. she looked up at billie, her pupils were dilated and her jaw was slightly parted. y/n smirked and put her middle finger against billie's slit, gasping at how wet she was.

"this okay?" y/n asked. billie nodded and screwed her eyes shut.

her fingers trailed against billie's sex. y/n dragged her finger up and hovered over her girlfriends clit.

billie growled and lifted her hips up, moaning when y/n's fingers finally touched her clit. the noises that were coming out of her were loud.

"more.." billie moaned. y/n quickened her movements and leaned into kiss her.

y/n's movements weren't perfect. neither of them had done this, so it was new to both of them. her fingers were slipping but that didn't stop her. she moved her fingers around in delicate circles and continued grinding her sex against billie's thigh.

y/n giggled when billie started bucking her hips and gasping. she pulled away from her lips and moved it down to billie's jawline instead, kissing directly under her ear.

y/n knew that billie's ears were sensitive. she licked her jawline to see what would happen and smiled when billie's hips jerked up.

"your ears are so sensitive!" y/n said. billie nodded in response, not being able to form words.

billie grabbed y/n's wrist and forced her fingers at her entrance. y/n's eyes widened but she obeyed. slowly, she stuck her middle finger into her entrance and moved in and out.

"y/n.. don't stop." she panted. it was too much and not enough at the same time. billie could feel the coil tightening inside her stomach.

billie's walls clenched around her finger as she bucked her hips. her moans were much more high pitched and y/n's movements were much faster.

without warning, y/n curled her finger and added her ring finger. billie clenched her thighs and squirmed. y/n used her other hand to hold her hips down.

"oh my god! y/n!" billie yelled.

both of them finished at the same time. although, billie's orgasm was much more intense.

when both of them came down from their high, they noticed that the floor had a small puddle on it. both of the girls blushed before leaning into kiss each other. it was still intense, but more gentle than before.

y/n gently pulled her fingers out, wiping her fingers on her thighs.

billie pulled back from the kiss and looked at y/n.

"do you want me to.." y/n smiled.

"next time."

___________________________________

i think i'm gonna start uploading every other day bc uploading everyday is a lot

I LOVE YOUUU