sleepy

Y/N POV:

billie and i are at fin and claudia's house for dinner. they invited us over so we can just hang out. we brought shark so he can play with peaches in the backyard.

claudia was cooking some pasta in the kitchen. finneas, billie, and i were outside in the back, the dogs running around. billie and i were laying in the grass, her head on my lap while i'm leaning back on my hands, and finneas was sitting on a chair by the little table they had out there.

finneas was talking to me about something while i play with billies hair. it looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"angel, don't sleep now. we have to eat soon." i tell her.

"sorry" she whispers out, sitting up. i kiss her head, me and finneas continue talking.

"dinners ready guys" clauds yells from the door. we all get. billie clings on to my arm, her head laying on my shoulder.

"you okay, baby?" i asks her.

"yeah, just tired." i pout and kiss her head.

we all sit at the dinner table. billie sits next to me and finneas next to claudia. we talk about some stuff, billie staying quiet. i take her hand and squeeze it. she looks at me and lightly smiles.

we finish eating and i help claudia clean up. finneas and billie go sit on the couch, turning on a movie.

after claudia and i finish, i go sit next to billie. she instantly wraps her hands around my waist, laying her head on my shoulder. i kiss her head, rubbing her back as we watch the movie.

30 minutes pass, i look at billie and see she's peacefully sleeping. i smile, looking back at the movie.

the movie ends, i pick billie up, saying bye to finneas and claudia. i grab shark and walk to the car. i open the backseat and he jumps in. i open the passenger door and set billie in lightly. i close the door gently, getting in the drivers seat. i start up the car and drive us home.

we get home and i get shark into the house before grabbing billie. i go back out, carefully grabbing billie bridal style. billie groans.

"i know, baby." i whisper. she lays her head on my chest.

i bring her into our bedroom, carefully laying her down. i try taking off her shirt but she groans.

"i know your sleepy, baby, but you need to change into comfy clothes." billie obligates by sitting up, her eyes still closed. she raises her arms up as i take off her shirt. i slip on an oversized shirt for her.

"do you want pants, love?" i say softly. billie shakes her head no. i slip off her pants and throw them in the hamper, along with her shirt. i put on an oversized shirt and lay in bed next to billie.

billie wraps her arms around my waist, her head resting on my shoulder. she kisses my neck and i kiss her head.

"i know you're tired. sleep, sweet girl. i love you." i softly say.

"i love you." i hear billie say before she passes out.

____________________________________

THERE YA GO MF'S

I JUST WANNA HOLD HER SO BAD

I LOVE YOUUU