dishes

she looks so cute holding up her lil award

THIRD PERSON POV

billie was not being fair to y/n. an entire week. she had been going an entire week without even touching y/n in any sexual way and it was beyond ridiculous. y/n had no clue to why she was being like this. at first she thought it was a teasing game:

"you look so soft after you shower." billie had said to her girlfriend as she walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

"you feel soft too." y/n grinned as billie strut over to her, trailed her fingers along y/n's exposed arm before resting on the back of her neck.

"do i, now?" the heat was growing between the two and y/n wasn't sure if it was coming from the now open bathroom door or from the growing tension. she felt her heart begin to race as billie leaned up slowly taking her sweet time before brushing their lips together as gently as possible. the air between their lips synced and y/n was beyond turned on. just as y/n leaned forward with the intent on pressing their lips together, billie pulled back and walked away swaying her hips.

"funny how you have time to shower but not clean after yourself." what?

then y/n began to get frustrated. really frustrated, because teasing once or twice is completely fine and healthy in a relationship. but 4 days and it's no longer teasing. it means either billie doesn't want to have sex, or y/n did something wrong. so when she attempted to confront her about it, it only ended in an argument:

it was the first time in almost a month where they were both home before 7 and didn't have any urgent work to do for the next day. so obviously y/n would assume that meant they get to spend well deserved quality time together. but billie had other plans. they'd been on the couch watching a netflix documentary about serial killers when y/n tried to make a move. she was never pushy, ever. but billie was really reluctant and y/n just wanted to fix it.

"baby, are you okay?" billie simply nodded in response and kept her eyes on the screen while grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl sat between the two.

"are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"y/n, i'm fine. i'm just really interested in how serial killers came to be." y/n hadn't known billie for an extremely long time, but she was confident that she knew her girlfriend enough to tell when she was lying. or at least when she was interesting in something. billie's eyes would light up, her brows would scrunch together in concentration.

"you don't look very interested." she didn't understand why billie just rolled her eyes and detached herself from y/n, moving to cuddle up to herself on the other end of the couch. in fact, y/n was confused and hurt by her girlfriend that she grabbed the remote and paused the screen, much to billie's protests.

"mind telling me what i did wrong?"

"you've done absolutely nothing wrong, y/n." sarcasm was not something y/n admired. in fact, it really angered her when someone was being overly sarcastic with her, especially during a serious conversation.

"if i've done something wrong, tell me. don't be rude." and with that, she put on a hoodie and left with her phone in her hand. ignoring billie's calls, she went straight to finneas and claudia's house to rant.

and now, it's been exactly 10 days since they last slept together. and maybe if y/n played her cards right, she could end that streak. they were currently making out in the kitchen, y/n backed against the fridge, billie bruising her lips so passionately while leaving nail marks along her exposed lower back. until she suddenly wasn't even touching y/n.

"b-billie, please." she was beyond desperate, practically shaking for her girlfriend to touch her. but when she looked up at her girlfriend, she saw her smirking and walking backwards to the living room.

"you didn't do the dishes. so i'm not doing you." wait.

"are you-wait are you kidding me? that's what this has been about the whole god damn time? 10 days, billie! for dishes!" from then on, y/n made sure she washed both hers and billie's dishes, even when it wasn't her turn.

___________________________________

WOOO HERE YA GO MF'S

I LOVE YOUU