wake up ❗️

g!p billie

THIRD PERSON POV

billie wakes up feeling y/n's ass pressed against her crotch. it feels amazing and she feels her cock begin to harden out of her control. she lets out a small grunt trying not to wake y/n with her uncomfortable shuffling. meanwhile y/n slowly wakes up, feeling billie's hard on pressing up against her ass.

"mmm, morning to you too." y/n giggles, wiggling her ass back against billie, teasing her.

"morning" billie laughs, kissing the back of y/n's neck. she grinds her cock against y/n's ass needing to deal with her uncomfortable morning wood.

"you like that ass huh?" y/n giggles, tilting her head back to give billie a kiss, moaning into her warm mouth.

"mmm yeah it's so perfect." billie admits and bites her lip, precum smearing on y/n's ass from the grinding.

y/n kisses billie once more before ducking below the covers. she slowly licks up the length of her cock, teasing it with her tongue for a bit before she takes it into her mouth.

"that's good, baby, just like that." billie encourages her with a groan, moving the covers so she can see  y/n at work.

y/n looks up and makes eye contact as she starts to bob up and down on billie's cock. she knows billie always loves the eye contact.

"you look so good down there, baby." billie tells her, gripping the sheets as she moans, her head tilting back in pleasure.

y/n takes billie's cock out her mouth and slowly strokes it with her hand, using her saliva as lube. she moves under to take one of billie's balls in her mouth, treating it with her talented tongue before switching to the other.

"fuckk." billie groans, watching y/n expertly get her off, her cock throbbing as y/n jerks it a little harder.

y/n moves back up and kisses billie, still pumping her rock hard dick.

"how do you wanna fuck me?" she asks with a smirk.

"ride me please, baby. show me what that ass can do." billie winks at her before giving her another kiss, this time more desperate and needy than before. her tongue slid into y/n's mouth, both of them fighting for control.

y/n breaks the kiss, their breathing a little ragged and she moves to straddle billie. slowly she lowers herself down onto billie's cock, gasping as she feels it enter her tight warm pussy.

"oh my god." billie cries out, her eyes rolling back momentarily at the feeling of pleasure. she reaches forward to grip y/n's hips tightly, helping guide her into place.

y/n whimpers as she starts to rock back and forth on billie's cock, putting on a little show for billie.

"thats it, baby. oh god you feel so good around me." billie groans. she can feel y/n's ass grinding wonderfully against her and helps guide the other girl's movements.

y/n picks up her pace gradually, turning her grinding into bouncing. she feels billie's cock sliding in and out of her impossibly tight pussy and can't help but moan louder at the feeling.

"fuck, bil." she whines, gripping billie's thighs tightly for leverage.

"oh shit." billie starts to pant, struggling to hold on with y/n bouncing her ass on her throbbing cock.

hearing billie struggling y/n starts to go even faster, her ass slamming back down against billie's hips now with a brutal pace.

"fuck keep going baby, i'm-i'm gonna cum soon." billie warns her, struggling for breath, watching      y/n's pussy swallowing her cock. the sight is totally mesmerising for her and she feels her body reaching in all the best ways.

y/n keeps going, looking back at billie briefly and making eye contact. she gives her a wink before going back to work on the girl's cock, wanting to make her feel as amazing as possible.

billie manages to last a little longer before her balls tighten and she can't hold on anymore.

"fuckk, y/n!" she cries out before she begins to shoot her load inside y/n's pussy, painting her walls white.

"oh fuck, baby." y/n grunts and whines as the feeling of billie flooding her pussy causes her orgasm to hit hard, her juices soaking billie's cock and running down her thighs.

they ride out their orgasms until y/n rolls off onto the bed next to billie. billie pulls her in for a loving kiss, her hands drawing patterns on her back and sides.

"that was amazing." billie gasps, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"agreed." y/n giggles, giving billie another kiss.

"always the best way to wake up." she winks at her, feeling some of billie's cum leaking from her glistening pussy onto the bedsheets.

___________________________________

hi loves i hoped you enjoyed this :)

2 more days until the album. i'm so so excited

i love youuuu