professor ❗️

BILLIE'S POV

you're a teacher

billie: sub
y/n: dom

"mommy..." i whimpered, kneeling, at y/n's feet.

"mommy, please..."

"something wrong, baby?" she asked without looking up from her papers, sounding almost disinterested.

i whined, partly from the desperate need aching in my core, partly because she wasn't paying attention to me.

"i wanna cum..." i begged. between my legs, the remote vibrator buzzed against my clit, keeping me on the edge without letting me reach my peak.

she hummed a curious note.

"you want or you need?" she inquired. she still wasn't looking at me as if she knew just how badly i wanted her attention and was steadfastly refusing to give it to me.

"need." i insisted, perhaps a little louder than necessary or wise, given the fact that the two of us were hardly the only ones in the suite of professonial offices. i dug my nails into my thighs in a struggle to keep my composure, meagre as it may have been.

"please!"

she pursed her lips as if in thought, but ultimately answered.

"no, i don't think you may."

"but..."

she finally looked up.

"was that backtalk, billie? because you know the rules..." her tone was decidedly unamused and i knew that i was on thin ice.

"no, mommy! i'm sorry!" i shook my head frantically.

"because you know why you're here, don't you?" she asked, voice cold and just a little dangerous.

i did know.

"tell me." she commanded.

"i didn't listen when you forbid me from touching myself." i said, trying to muster shame, but not quite able. maybe it was the bratty side of me coming out, but i found there was just something particularly erotic in breaking the rules...especially when i knew i'd get caught.

this particular rule had come about because y/n had been too busy to properly take care of me...so, in a purely bratty act, i'd taken it upon myself to show her exactly what she was missing. the next day during lecture...

so, as a consequence, she' forbid me from touching myself for the next month. (i'd lasted all of a week before i'd broken down and disobeyed.)

"i'm sorry." i whined, not above begging if i had to. after all, i'd been kneeling there for the better part of an hour, being kept on the peak without ever being allowed to fall...

she tsked, shook her head, reaching for the remote that controlled the vibrator working my clit.

"no, please..." i whimpered, knowing she was about the make things all the more difficult for me.

i was saved further torment, though, by a knock on the door to her office.

"shit!" y/n hissed.

"that's the department head..." there was nowhere for me to hide and no time for me to dress.

"under the desk." she demanded, leaving me no choice but to follow the command.

for about ten minutes, i was on my best behaviour...then, i got bored. and petulant that her attention was elsewhere. and it didn't help that i was so fucking close to her pussy...