first kiss

Y/N POV

my best friend billie is coming over today to just chill and talk. we haven't gotten to see each other in a long time because we're both busy.

i hear the front door open and i know it's billie. we've been best friends since we were born so she just walks in.

see the thing with billie is that i've had a minor crush on her since 4th grade. maybe not minor but how could you not like her i mean have you seen her. i got a boyfriend to try and change my feelings for her but i don't think it's working.

she walks into my room and jumps on me. making me fall back on the bed.

"jesus, bil. i missed you too." i laugh out. she looks up at me and smiles.

"i missed you a lot bitch. leave me alone." billie says, getting up, sitting next to me.

we talk for about an hour and the topic of my boyfriend comes up. we haven't been dating for that long, only about a month and a half. he never really talks to me because he's always "busy". so we haven't really kissed.

"what if i'm not a good enough kisser. i mean i've never kissed anyone in my life." i say to billie.

"just go in for it. it's not that hard." billie rolls her eyes.

"you're no help." billie give me her resting bitch face.

"maybe i can help you." billie says quietly.

"and how would you do that."

"what if we just kiss and you pretend i'm your boyfriend." billie says boyfriend with a disgusted tone. i choke on air.

"really." i choke out. billie nods slowly.

"i mean we don't have to if you don't want to but i think it'll help." she says. i nod and scoot closer to her.

"tell me if you're ever uncomfortable, okay?" i nod. she's so sweet. billie always gives off this big and tough impression. but really she's a big softy.

billie puts her hand on my cheek and looks down at my lips and back up at my eyes. i nod. she starts leaning in and i close my eyes.

i feel her lips on mine. her lips feel like soft pillows. i kiss back. she pulls me into her more, her right hand on my cheek and her left hand on my waist.

after a few seconds, she pulls away. her hand still on my cheek. i look at her and she smiles.

"i think you'll be alright." she laughs. i smile.

"woah. that was the best first kiss. i guess now is the time to tell you that i have feelings for you, bil. i always have since 4th grade. i just got a boyfriend to distract me from my feelings for you and it didn't work. i understand if you just wanna be friends i-"

i got cut off by billie crashing her lips onto me. we kiss for what feels like hours, but it was about a minute. she pulls away and smiles wide.

"i like you too y/n. i've been hiding it for a while now." billie says. i smile and jump into her arms. she giggles and hold me tight.

"billie, will you be my girlfriend?" i pull away from her to see her face. 

"of course i will. what kind of question is that." she smiles. i pull her into a kiss.

"wait." i pull away. she looks at me confused. i grab my phone and facetime my now ex. i face the camera towards me and billie and kiss her.

i hear him pick up.

"what the fuck." i hear him say. i pull away and look at the camera. i smile.

"i'm breaking up with you. you never even talk to me so bye." i hang up and throw my phone on the bed. i kiss billie and smile.

"i'm glad you're mine now." billie whispers against my lips.

"and i'm glad you're mine." i whisper, smiling."

____________________________________

THERES THAT MF'S

I HOPED YOU LIKE IT

REQUEST AND VOTE PLEASE

I LOVE YOUUUU