best nights

THIRD PERSON POV

"i think." billie began, sitting in y/n's lap.

"that this has been one of the best nights of my life."

y/n smiled at her warmly and wrapped her arms around her. billie was unlike anyone she'd ever met before, and she thought that was what made her so special. they understood each other... billie made her very happy.

"all my nights with you are my best nights." y/n declared, smiling.

billie caressed her face gently, smiling fondly. she was so pretty all the time, but especially when she smiled.

billie leaned down and placed a kiss on y/n's soft lips. she could never get tired of them.

"thank you." y/n gushed. billie kissed her again.

"for what? for this?" and she kissed her once more.

"thank you for everything." y/n replied.

"thanks for your love, thanks for your kisses, thanks for the memories."

billie's eyes grew soft and affectionate.

"thank you for meaning that. i really love you, baby."

and as great as the night had been up to that point, y/n was amazed and delighted that it only got better.

___________________________________

i was so soft writing this

i'll probably upload another chapter since this one is short. fluff or smut?

I LOVE YOUUUU