morning breath

Y/N POV

i was sleeping peacefully when i suddenly got woken up by someone kissing my forehead. i groan and roll over.

"baby, cmon get up. i made breakfast for you." billie says softly while rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

i open my eyes and squint from the sun coming through the window. i look at billie and she smiles at me. i wrap my arms around her, pulling the covers over me, and attempt to go back to sleep.

"nuh uh, baby. cmonnn. i made your favorite, waffles and blueberries." billie says pulling the covers off of me. i immediately sit up hearing that. billie giggles and tries to kiss me. i push her back quickly. billie looks at me with a frown.

"i'm not kissing you, billie. you have morning breath." billie laughs and shakes her head, getting up and going to the bathroom. i follow behind her and we brush our teeth together. after we finish, billie jumps into my arms with her legs and arms around me. i laugh and hold her while kissing her. she smiles into the kiss and i do too.

"now can we go eat, i'm hungry." i say to billie putting her down. billie nods and we go downstairs to eat our waffles. once we finish, i wash the plates.

"thanks for making breakfast, my love. it was really good." billie smiles and kisses me.

"anything for my baby." she whispers against my lips. 

____________________________________

THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.

THIS IS JUST A CUTE SHORT ONE 🥰

I LOVE YOUUUU