freckles

Y/N POV

despite her insistence that she wasn't, billie was the most adorable person i'd ever met. yes, she was gorgeous and intimidating, but her adorableness lied in the less obvious things. like her smile, or the way her face sometimes scrunched up, or how gentle and soft her voice became when she was relaxed and wasn't trying to put on the facade of being a heartless bitch.

but one of the most adorable things was her freckles, especially the ones that dusted her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. far away you can't even tell they're there, but up close you can see them.

"you're staring again, angel." billie said, glancing up from her phone. i shrugged.

"it's your fault." i teased.

"for being so adorable."

she rolled her eyes but said nothing. she'd learned long ago that trying to argue only led to me increasing my insistence.

"and what am i doing now that's so 'adorable?" she asked, the quotation marks almost audible in her tone.

"just being you." i said.

"the freckles really help, too." she raised an eyebrow.

"my freckles? you must be running out of things to come up with." she said.

i moved from next to her to straddle her.

"or i'm finding new things. with you, there's always something i haven't noticed or didn't know before."

"well, i'm a complex woman." she said.

"very complex." i agreed, kissing her cheek.

"but that's a good thing." my lips followed the line of freckles, placing kisses in each spot. billie giggled, a sound that brought a smile to my face, and i leaned back for a moment, watching how her face scrunched as she laughed.

she truly is adorable.

___________________________________

this is very short but i love it

I LOVE YOUUU