housewarming ❗️

billie has a dick
pretend mia is your friend or something idfk

THIRD PERSON POV

it wasn't so much a house but rather a very large modern mansion and both y/n and billie's eyes widen as they park on the lot. because apparently  mia had a parking lot at her new home where many cars were already parked. they could hear the music's bass reverberate all the way from where they had exited their car.

"i thought these houses only existed on HGTV shows or cribs." y/n's eyes are still wide as billie takes her hand and leads them up to the entrance.

"how does mia know this many people for a housewarming?" billie said.

from where they were standing, they could see through the very large bay window that the house was filled with people, dancing, drinking, and doing other physical activities that shouldn't be out in public.

"i'm pretty sure she put an open invite online." y/n says and pulls up her phone to show the e-vite to billie.

they were proven right when there was an actual bouncer at the front door. he didn't ask for ID or anything but y/n assumes he's there just in case people get a little too rowdy.

"oh my god." the mansion was huge and y/n's eyes swim trying to take it all in. it didn't have that much furniture but there was an actual dance floor in the middle of one the many living rooms complete with a DJ set up and mirror ball. there were two bars set up on opposite sides of the house and a chef's station by the kitchen.

billie seems like she's already enjoying herself and tugs y/n towards one of the bars.

"let's get us drunk, shall we?"

they both get the "Mia Special" which consisted of three different alcohols and a splash of something fruity. it goes through y/n pretty quickly and she's already feeling warm and light headed as she leans against billie.

"billie, y/n!" they both jump when mia appears behind them out of nowhere and pull them both into a hug.

"so glad you bitches can make it. i got more people to mingle with but drink, eat, and be merry. and the bedrooms are free if you twig bitches drink too much."

y/n and billie don't even get in a word before mia is going up to another guest with the same enthusiasm.

"nice to see you too, mia!" y/n yells after her. billie just shakes her head and sips her drink.

they spend the next half hour or so finding some friends and catching up and having a pretty good time. before y/n knows it, she's two mia Specials in and she's feeling very comfortable and really wants to touch billie.

"you look so hot tonight, baby." she whispers in billie's ear as they sit on a very comfortable and expensive couch. there are so many people in the house that no one pays them the slightest of attention.

billie turns her head and y/n notices her eyes are dilated.

"you drunk, baby?"

"psh, no." y/n was just pleasantly buzzed. she leans in again by billie's ear.

"i really want you to fuck me." she nips at billie's lobe and she feels billie shiver. her eyes automatically travel to billie's crotch but she stands up abruptly.

"let's dance." billie grabs both her hands and pulls her onto the dance floor. she twirls her around so
y/n's back was to her front.

billie pulls her by the hips so her ass rubs against her crotch. it's deliberate so y/n can feel how hard she is as they move against each other. even in the heat and crowded room, billie still manages to sway to the rhythm of the music playing. no one seems to notice them so y/n rubs harder and the grip on her hip gets tighter.