safe word

SLIGHT SMIT

BILLIE'S POV

i'd never intended it to go so far. it had started off a fairly tame scene for me and y/n. only a little bit of light bondage and spanking. it shocked me how quickly it had changed.

she was kneeling on the bed, hands tied to the headboard, ass sticking out. the sound of skin on skin resounded around the room as i landed another blow.

"harder." y/n begged. i sent another blow, harder this time.

"you like that?" i asked, hitting her again.

"mhm." she moaned. i gave her another slap, harder.

"i didn't quite catch that." i said.

"y-yes!" y/n stuttered. another slap.

"good." i said.

"fuck!" she cried out. a harder slap.

"that's it." i purred.

"show me how good it hurts."

i continued spanking her and talking dirty. each slap i gave her slowly, but steadily, grew stronger. after a while, i began to wonder if maybe i were getting too strong, but anytime i slowed down she begged for me to keep going. so, i did.

until i hit her too hard. i didn't mean to. i'd never willingly hurt y/n. well, more than she wanted, anyway. but i put more force into one of my slaps than i'd intended and ended up causing her actual pain.

"red!" y/n cried, using the safe word. i stopped instantly, fear gripping my heart. i rushed to undo her bindings.

"y/n? y/n, are you okay, baby? how badly did i hurt you?" i asked, frantically freeing her wrists from her restraints.

"i'm fine." she said, wincing as i helped her from her kneeling position to lay down on her stomach.

"obviously not if you had to use the safe word. i'm so sorry, y/n." i apologized. shame filled my chest as i realized she was gently shaking.

"i'll be fine." y/n said as i grabbed the bottle of lotion from the nightstand. she didn't sound fine. her voice wavered a bit. but i knew if i tried addressing the fact she'd get defensive, which was a mode she shouldn't be in right now.

"i shouldn't have hit you so hard." i said, gently rubbing the lotion onto her red ass.

"it's not your fault. you only did as i asked." y/n said, hissing when my hand made contact with her burning skin, and then sighing as the lotion started to work.

"still, i should've been more careful. i don't like hurting you, y/n." i said as i finished rubbing the lotion into her skin. i replaced the lotion on the nightstand and instead grabbed a bottle of water.

she raised an eyebrow as i handed her the bottle.

"you know what i mean." i said, watching her uncap the bottle and take a sip. i noticed her hands still shook just a tiny bit.

"i know. but it was an accident. and you stopped as soon as i asked you to. that's the important part, baby." she said.

i knew she was right. bdsm, for the most part, was about trust. accidents could happen. that was a part of bdsm and a part of life in general. it still didn't make me feel any better about harming her.

"is there anything else i can get you?" i asked.

she took another few sips of water. i patiently waited for her. once she was finished she handed me back the bottle and i placed it on the nightstand again.

"just stay close to me." she didn't look me in the eyes.

"of course." i said, laying down next to her and gently wrapping my arms around her. she turned slightly onto her side, just enough that she lay more comfortably, but not enough that her aching bottom came in contact with the sheets.

i noticed she had stopped shaking and a shred of relief filled my chest.

"are you sure you're okay?" i asked.

"i'm fine. and within a few days, i'll be fully recovered. now hush. i think we both need some sleep after tonight." she said, closing her eyes.

"okay." i said.

"goodnight, baby."

"sweet dreams, love." she replied.

___________________________________

2 more days til i start school 😐

I LOVE YOUUU