3am ❗️

A REQUEST FROM heartseilish

BILLIES POV:

y/n has been teasing me all day. she keeps rubbing my thigh up and down close to my area. every time i bend over she'll go behind me and push her hips into me. i've been dying to just go home.

once we get home, it's 11pm. i rush up to our room and change into some red lingerie. y/n comes up and stares at me.

"what are you doing?" she asks and walks over to our closet.

"what do you mean? aren't you gonna fuck me?" y/n chuckles and shakes her head.

"i'm too tired, bil. not tonight." she comes back out of the closet in silk clothing, showing off her body perfectly. i bite my lip and close my legs.

"please, y/n" i beg as she gets in the bed, under the covers.

"no, bil. i said not tonight." i huff and pull the covers over me. i turn my back facing away from her. she turns off her lamp and leans over to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"goodnight, baby." she whispers and lays back down. i feel bad for not saying it back but how could she do all that teasing and not fuck me.

it's been four hours since we got home and i'm pretty sure y/n's asleep now. i'm so wet right now. i can feel it seeping through my panties. i've been debating on wether or not i should wake her up but i know she'll probably get mad.

i look over at her and sigh, cuddling up to her. i move my hand down, caressing my boobs, pulling my nipples. i put my face in her neck, smelling her scent. i move my hand down to my inner thigh, circling them. i close my eyes, picturing it's y/n's hand.

i move my hand to my center and rub small circles on my clit, over my panties. i move my free hand to my breasts and start massaging them. i moan quietly into y/n's neck and slide my leg on top of hers, rubbing my clit faster.

i lightly grind against her side as my hand moves quicker. i feel her stir and i stop. i wait a minute before continuing, rubbing my clit harder.

"y/n" i moan her name, struggling to keep quiet, burying my face in her shoulder.

"you needed me that bad?" she says softly. i freeze but i know it's too late now.

"y-yes." i say, i see her bite her lip. i rub my clit again.

"you want my help?" she whispers. i quickly nod and she chuckles, rolling on top of me. she grinds slowly yet forcefully. she kisses me deeply and runs her hands up and down my sides. she slides down to my spread legs and pushes my panties to the side. she starts running her tongue through my folds, kissing and sucking my clit. she sticks her tongue inside me and swirls it around, watching me.

"oh god, baby. so so good." i moan out. she removes her tongue and sticks two fingers in me, curling them. i sit up on my elbows and look down at her. she looks up at me and smirks.

"i make you feel so good, don't i?" she says and i nod quickly. she chuckles and raises and eyebrow.

"fucking answer me." she mutters lowly.

"yes yes yes. holy fuck." i cry out and fall on my back from the pleasure.

"i'm gonna cum, fuck, i'm cumming." i scream out. she pumps faster into me and i squirt all over her fingers.

"holy shit." she whispers, pulling her fingers out of me. i look down at her and she takes her fingers in her mouth. she smirks and comes back up to me.

"you were that horny, huh baby? you came fast and you squirted." y/n says, laying down next to me. i nod and cuddle into her.

"thank you." i whisper and she chuckles. i look up at her confused.

"that's why i was teasing you all day. to work you up." i shake my head and laugh.

"now that you got what you wanted, go to bed." i giggle and cuddle more into her. she kisses my head and we both fall asleep.

___________________________________

IM SO HORNY RN LMAOOO

NOT THE BEST SMUT BUT ITS SOMETHING

I LOVE YOUUUU