tour bus ❗️

Y/N POV

y/n always ends up with huge amounts of hickeys whenever she was left alone in a room with billie. y/n tried every excuse in the world to reason why on earth she has purple marks all over her neck. y/n sticked with being burnt by a hair straightener all the time in the end.

billie had no remorse. plus, y/n never complained and always begged her for more. how can she reject her pretty girlfriend when y/n's hand is fisting her shirt while moaning so sultry in her ear? no sane girlfriend can say no to that.

but they were on a tour right now, in their tour bus, where everyone stays to take a rest before going on another schedule. y/n's bed was just below billie's. no one knew about their relationship, not even finneas and claudia. that's why no one felt the need to separate them.

billie still finds a way to cuddle up next to y/n when it's night, and everyone is asleep. y/n always tried her best not to make too much noise when billie's naughty hands encircle her body, touching her everywhere, pushing just below her navel that sends a direct stimulation to her lower part. god, billie by now memorized every sensitive spots on y/n's body, and there's nothing stopping on her searching for more. tonight's another night for her to hunt.

"b-billie, someone will-" y/n takes a breath as billie's hand traveled between her legs, rubbing against her thigh that just made her squirm before she removes her hand again.

"someone will catch us, billie. y-you have to stop."

"should i?" billie whispered in low tone. god, billie's deep ass voice never failed to make y/n weak in the knees.

"because your body is telling me otherwise, babygirl." y/n would've cringed at the nickname. she usually does. but this atmosphere, and billie's voice, it's all fitting.

"do you not feel the excitement?" billie questioned, taking y/n's earlobe between her lips, sucking gently that elicited another whimper from y/n's throat.

"does the possibility of getting caught not excite you, love?" well, it definitely does now. y/n glared at billie before leading the girls hand to where she needs billie the most.

"a-a simple bed curtain will not contain my moans. you know how loud i am." y/n whispered, whimpering again when billie slides a finger against her clothed slit. y/n just had to sleep with her skirt on. but then again, it's not her fault that she forgot to bring her pajamas. well, maybe it's partly her fault.

"then suck on my fingers. they're clean, don't worry." it's not exactly unsanitary that worries y/n at the moment.

"open your mouth." then y/n parts her lips open. billie sits back up, pushing two fingers between y/n's lips that made y/n moan.

"good girl."

y/n hates that it feels so good being complimented by billie. y/n takes billie's hand, pressing it harder against her warmth, making herself moan at the contact. billie had a small grin on her lips, something that y/n finds so hot.

"suck." and y/n closed her eyes, sucking obediently before bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue around billie's digits. billie pushes her fingers deeper as she pushes y/n's soaked panties to the side.

"now be my good girl and stay real quiet, princess."

y/n whimpered when billie's fingers met with her bare folds. billie pushed her fingers deeper in y/n's mouth that y/n focused on suppressing a gag. billie smiled, leaning in to kiss y/n's soft cheek before pulling away.

"fuck your mouth on my fingers. don't make a noise." then y/n could feel billie's finger on her bundle of nerves, thumb circling around it that she just shuts her eyes closed again as she bobbed her head down billie's fingers.

"that's my good girl."

then billie pushed two fingers between her walls, and she almost meeked out a loud moan but was suppressed by billie pushing her fingers deeper in her mouth again. billie bit her lip at the sight, seeing how good her girlfriend is taking her.

"you take my fingers so well, babygirl. i'm so proud of you." y/n almost purred as billie traced her sensitive nub again, bringing her closer to the edge as billie leans down to suck on her pulse point.

if billie didn't tell y/n to focus on sucking her fingers, y/n would have pulled away and moan out loud at how good it feels to be stimulated like this. y/n moaned softly around billie's fingers as billie started to thrust a lot harder.

billie thrusts hard and slow into her girlfriend when she felt y/n's walls fluttering against her fingers. she knows very well from the familiar feeling that her girlfriend is close.

"cum for me." billie whispered. billie pulled her fingers out of her girlfriend's mouth, covering y/n's mouth with her hand just in time as she silently screamed as she came hard around billie's fingers.

billie rubs her thumb around the sensitive nub to let her girlfriend ride out her high before pulling her fingers out and licked it clean.

"i needed a midnight snack." y/n's legs were still shaking, chin dripping with saliva after billie fucked her mouth. y/n can't help but breathe heavily after losing oxygen from cumming hard.

"y-you bitch." y/n gasped, visibly exhausted.

"d-do you want me to return the favor?" y/n questioned after billie finished wiping off her saliva and cum. billie almost laughed.

"are you kidding? you almost look like you're dying because of how breathless you are right now. you can return the favor another day. for now, i'm just gonna hold you."

"o-okay." y/n couldn't even bring herself to argue back as she lets billie spoon her to sleep.

___________________________________

8 MORE DAYS TIL THE ALBUM

IM SO EXCITED

I LOVE YOUUU