present

LIGHT SMUT

Y/N POV:

(flashback 2 weeks ago)

"i'm gonna cum, bil. you feel so fucking good." i moan in between words. billie pounds into me faster making me roll my eyes back.

"fuck baby, cum for me." billie whispers into my ear. i let out a loud moan, arching my back, and cum on her cock. billie is still thrusting in and out of me.

"baby, your pussy feels so good. i'm gonna fucking cum."  billie's thrusts get inconsistent as she's approaching her high.

"cum, baby." i whisper and clench my pussy around her cock making billie groan and cum.

"holy shit." she breaths out, laying down next to me. i look over at her and smile, kissing her lips.

"that was amazing, baby. thank you." i rest my head on her shoulder and she kisses my forehead.

(end of flashback)

i wake up at six in the morning feeling the need to throw up. i rush to the bathroom and lifting the toilet seat up. i hunch over the toilet and throw up. i hear billie walk into the bathroom, coming up behind me.

"let it all out, angel." she says softly while holding my hair back and rubbing my back. after i think i'm finished throwing up, i flush the toilet, putting the seat down. i brush my teeth getting the taste out of my mouth. i turn to billie and my head falls on her shoulder, my hands by my side. she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my head.

"you're okay, my love." she whispers in my ear trying to comfort me. it works of course. we stand there for a couple minutes in silence before billie speaks up.

"cmon, let's go back to bed, mama. it's still early." billie softly says. i nod and we walk back into our room, getting in bed. billie is the big spoon, wrapping her arm around me and the other arm under my head. i instantly fall back asleep in her arms.

(time skip to when they wake up)

i just woke up and i have a big headache. i groan, turning over and wrap my arms around billie's waist. billie shifts around a little before opening her eyes, squinting from the light coming from the curtains. she sees me and smiles.

"good morning, angel. are you feeling better?" she asks in her raspy morning voice that i love so much.

"yeah a little bit, i just have a headache." she pouts and pulls me closer to her. she kisses my forehead and rubs my stomach.

"do you want me to get you anything?" billie says softly and i shake my head.

"i just wanna cuddle. do you have to go to the studio today?" i hear billie sigh and already know the answer.

"i do. i'm sorry, baby. i wont go for too long today, i promise." i nod and kiss her cheek. she's always so sweet.

(time skip to when bil leaves)

"alright princess, i'll be home as soon as i can. i love you." billie says, coming over to me to kiss me. i kiss back and rub her cheek.

"i love you more." i whisper against her lips. she smiles and pecks my lips one more time before leaving.

i'm trying to think of why i threw up and have a headache. maybe i ate something. but then it hit me. billie didn't pull out two weeks ago.

i quickly get up and get dressed. i grab my car keys and drive to cvs. once i get there, i look for the pregnancy tests and grab one. i pay for it and rush back home.