valentine

Y/N POV:

it's valentine's day today and i'm on my way to school. i don't have a valentine so, we lonely today. i haven't dated anyone in so long and i'm fine with that.

i walk into school and go to my locker, grabbing the books that i need for my classes. my friend, lexi, comes up to me and screams. i plug my ears and close my eyes. once she finished screaming i opened my eyes.

"damn, girl, what are you screaming about? it's eight in the morning." i say, slamming shut my locker and turning to her.

"jack just asked me out." she says with a smile on her face. jack is her long time crush since middle school.

"oh my god, i'm so happy for you." i say and she smiles.

"what about you? anyone ask you out yet?" she asks and i shake my head no.

"no i don't really expect anyone to." i shrug my shoulders, walking to class.

"we'll you still got all day so don't jinx it." she walks next to me. the bell rings and i hug her.

"i'll see you at lunch." i say and walk to my first period. i walk into the classroom and take a seat. everyone piles into class and the teacher speaks.

"alright, class i'm gonna hand out these roses to the people that received one from someone." she hands them out. i didn't expect to get anything until she walks over to me and hand me a rose. i furrow my eyebrows and look at the note attached: happy valentine's day-billie

billie? why would she send me a rose? maybe she was just being nice. billie and i used to be best friends in elementary school up to 7th grade but we fell off in 8th grade. i barley talk to her now unless we have to do each other a favor. the teacher hands out a test and i begin working on it.

(time skip to lunch)

i go in line to get my lunch. school lunch sucks so i'll probably only get some fries and water. as i'm waiting in line i see everyone with their phones out and they're all looking at me, making me a little anxious. i look at lexi and furrow my eyebrows. she smiles and points behind me. i turn around and see billie with a bouquet of roses and chocolates in one hand, a poster saying 'will you be my valentine?' in the other.

i cover my mouth and nod my head quickly, unable to form words. i walk up to her and hug her. she pulls away and hand me the flowers and chocolates.

"billie, what is all this?" i asks and she smiles at me.

"i've liked you for a while and i never acted on it so here i am. i hope this is okay, i know you don't like all the attention on you." she says softly and i hug her.

"i love it. it's more than okay." i whisper in her ear and she wraps her arms around my waist. everyone claps and cheers us on. i laugh and pull away from billie seeing she's smiling hard.

"cmon let's get out of here, i'll take you out for lunch." she takes my hand and drags us outside school, to her car. we get in and she plugs in her phone, playing music.

"billie, where are we going exactly?" i say and laugh after. she glances over at me and takes my hand, kissing it. she starts driving out of school.

"i wanna bring you to one of my favorite restaurants, veggie grill. if you don't wanna go there, we can go somewhere else?" she says softly. i rub my thumb over her knuckles and she smiles.

"of course we can go there. if it's your favorite then it must be good." i play with her fingers.

"yeah, it's really good." she smiles and continues driving. once we get to the restaurant, we get out and walk in. we walk up to the register and billie orders first.

"i'll get the vg classic." billie says. (i literally looked up the menu lmaooo)

"and i'll get the same as her." i say and billie looks at me, smiling. billie pays for our food and we go sit at a table, waiting for it.

"why didn't you let me pay." i drag out and she chuckles.

"because i asked you out on this date and so i should pay." billie says and readjusts her chains.

"date." i raise my eyebrows up and down and billie just shakes her head, smiling.

"shut up. i mean if you want this to be a date. it doesn't have to." billie says softly and i laugh at her, she scrunches her eyebrows together.

"it's just cute how you always make sure i'm okay with something." billie blushes and puts her head down. i put my hands across the table and she hold them.

"how long have you liked me?" i asks billie and she looks up, thinking.

"since 6th grade. you made me realize i was gay." she says and we both laugh.

"why'd you keep it from me for so long?" she shrugs her shoulders.

"i just didn't want you to think i was a freak or something. plus i didn't know if you were gay or not until you starting dating girls." she says softly and runs her thumb back and forth on my hand.

"i wouldn't think you were a freak, billie. i could never think that." she smiles and right on time our food comes out. i take a bite of my burger and moan at the taste.

"you were right, bil. this is good." i say and take another bite. she chuckles and winks.

we finish eating and billie goes to order something else but she didn't say what. she comes back and smiles at me.

"um i wanna get this off my chest before i forget or chicken out but i really like you, y/n. i know how your ex treated you and you have no idea how much i wanted to beat her ass." she says and i chuckle before she continues.

"i promise i won't treat you the way she did. i don't even know how she did that to you, you are way to precious to be treated like that. i want you to be mine, y/n." she looks at me with hope in her eyes. i smile and reach out for her hand.

"i would love to be yours, billie." i say and she leans in to kiss me. i kiss her back and of course, the thing billie ordered comes. i pull apart from her and sit back in my seat. i see that she got a chocolate pudding parfait with two spoons on each side and my eyes light up.

"woah, that looks so good." i say and she giggles. she picks up a spoon and scoops up some on it, feeding it to me. i close my eyes and moan.

"that's amazing. i'm gonna need two more of these." we both laugh and she stares at me with a smile on her face.

"what." i laugh out.

"nothing, you're just so unbelievably beautiful." i pout and kiss her.

"you're beautiful, bil and i get to call you mine." billie blushes and we finish eating our parfait, i ended up going home with two of them.

____________________________________

FUCK IT I JUST DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS RN INSTEAD OF TOMORROW BC WHY TF NOT

BUT YOU'RE ONLY GETTING SMUT TOMORROW

I LOVE YOUUU