risky ❗️

BILLIES GOING ON TOUR AND I MIGHT BE SEEING HER OMGGG

Y/N POV:

billie and i are chilling in the green room after her performance. she did amazing as usual.

"bro the energy tonight was insane." billie said jumping up and down. i nodded, agreeing with her.

"it was. i remember when you would do these little gigs and now you're on a sold out world tour." billie smiles, sitting down next to me.

"it's so crazy. i wouldn't have ever made it here if it weren't for you." i pout.

"i'm so so proud of you. everything that you do." billie smiles and leans it to kiss me. she puts her hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss.

"billie, y/n, cmon we're leaving." we hear finneas shout from outside the door. i try pulling away but billie doesn't let me. i hum against her lips.

"billie, we gotta go. we can finish this when we get to the hotel." she groans. we grab all our belongings, walking out the door.

we exit out the back of the venue. billies security and team help get our stuff in the back of the trunk. we all hop in the car. billies driver in the drivers seat, patrick in the passenger, maggie, finneas, and claudia in the middle seats, and lastly me and billie in the third row.

billie puts her hand on my thigh immediately. i look at her and give her a look. all she does is smirk at me. i shake my head, looking out the window. i feel billies hand starting to creep up higher. i look over at her and lean into her ear.

"billie, we can't. are you crazy? your family is right in front of us." i quietly whisper in her ear.

"that's what makes it more intense, baby. i guess you'll just have to be quiet." i feel her hand brushing over my clothed pussy. i'm wearing a skirt so she has easy access.

she slides my panties to the side. billie feels up and down my slit. i bite my lip as she leans closer to me.

"god, so wet for me, huh?" i nod and billie chuckles lowly.

"you're gonna be quiet, right?" i nod again, quicker just wanting her to fuck me.

i feel billie slip a finger inside of me. i look down, biting my lip. i start leaning more down and spread my legs wider, giving billie more access. she slides in another finger, going at a faster pace.

"it turns you on knowing my family is right in front of us and can just turn around to see you getting fucked like the little slut you are, doesn't it?" my eyes roll back at her words and nod quickly.

billie keeps going faster and harder. i grab onto her wrist as i try my best not to make a sound. billie looks at me with a smirk and thats what sets me off.

my eyes roll back and i grip onto billie wrist harder, my nails digging into her skin. i hear billie wince a little. my cum drips down billie fingers.

after i've calmed down, billie takes her fingers out, bringing them up to her mouth. she hollows out her cheeks and sucks my juices off her fingers. her eyes roll back. she takes her fingers out of her mouth, drying them off. i bite my lip at her actions.

"oh my god, baby." i whisper, clinging onto billie. she chuckles, kissing my head.

"you did so good. you okay, angel?" i nod my head and close my eyes. billie chuckles again.

"i'll wake you up when we get to the hotel, pretty girl." billie kisses my head.

BILLIES POV:

i'm stroking y/n's hair while she's sleeping. i kiss her on her head and rub up and down her back. i feel my phone buzz, getting a text from finneas.

fin

you guys could've been a little bit quieter.

oh shit
read 9:48pm
____________________________________

I JUST KNOW THIS TOUR IS GONNA BE CRAZY.

ANYWAYYY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT. ITS NOT TOO GOOD BUT WHATEVER.

I LOVE YOUUUUU