thinkin bout you

Y/N POV:

hi, baby, you ready?" billie says, coming up behind me while i'm doing my hair.

"yeah, baby. almost." billie kisses my cheek and goes downstairs.

i finish up my hair and gather my things. i walk downstairs, seeing billie by the door. she looks up and smiles.

"you're so pretty, my love." i giggle and blush.

"thank you, baby." i kiss her, walking to the car. we get in and billie drives us to the beach.

billie wanted to chill at the beach today because she's been really stressed. i know she's been working really hard lately and all i ever want is for her to be stress free and relax.

"alright, my love, we're here." we get out. billie grabs the stuff from the trunk and we walk down to the beach. we pick a spot and i lay a blanket down.

it's near sunset so the sun is going down. we didn't really come to go in the water. we just came to look at the sunset and enjoy the view.

billie sits down and pats in between her legs. i sit down and lean my back against billies front. billie holds her hand out and i take it, kissing the back of it.

i must've got caught in my thought because billie was waving her hand in front of my face.

"what're you thinking about, beautiful?" billie asks me. i lay my head on her shoulder.

"you. i'm just so incredibly lucky to be with you and call you mine. you're the most perfect human on this earth and i wouldn't want anyone else. you're so kind and so caring and so so beautiful. i don't know what i'd do without you. i love you more than anything in this world." i look up at billie and a tear slips from her eye. i sit up and turn around.

"angel, i love way way more. you always brighten up my day no matter how much of a shitty day i'm having and i love you so much for that. you always make me happy and i hope i can make you happy too." i smile and kiss her passionately.

"of course you make me happy, my love. you're the one person that can always make me happy." i lean in to kiss her again and she does the same back.

billie pulls away, her hand on my cheek. she caresses my cheek with her thumb and smiles.

"my pretty baby." billie whispers. i blush and nuzzles my head into her neck. billie giggles and kisses my head.

"it's getting dark, angel. let's get going." billie says. we stand up and pack up our stuff.

we head to the car and put the stuff in the trunk. we hop in the car and drive home. i fall asleep on the way there.

"baby, cmon, we're home." billie says softly. i groan and i feel billie pick me up. i wrap my arms and legs around her, nuzzling my head in her neck.

billie walks in the house, walking upstairs. she sets me down on the bed, grabbing me some clothes. i lift my arms up and billie giggles. she takes my shirt off, putting on the other one.

she then takes my shorts off, putting on some comfy sweats. billie changes and then lays in bed next to me. i cuddle into her, wrapping my arms around her waist. billie kisses my head.

"i love you." i whisper in billies neck.

"i love you too, angel." is the last thing i hear before i fall asleep.

____________________________________

ITS 12:07AM HERE WHICH MEANS ITS OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY WOOOO

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT

PLEASE VOTEEE

I LOVE YOUUUU