swim ❗️

billie: sub
y/n: g!p dom

THIRD PERSON POV

"what are you doing here?" y/n asked as she takes a seat beside billie who's sitting on the edge of the pool. y/n looks at her, still in a daze with a small smile on the corner of her lips.

"nothing." billie answers.

"i woke up around 2 in the morning and couldn't sleep since then. what about you? strange for you to be out of bed at 4." the blonde haired woman joked, sighing in content when she felt y/n's hand on hers.

"i wanted to cross something out of my bucket list, you know, 10 things i wanna do before i die." y/n smiles.

"what is that?" billie questioned, happily wrapping her arms around y/n's neck when she pulled her in for a hug. y/n placed a soft kiss against billie's lips.

y/n smiles, placing a chaste kiss on billie's jaw before whispering in her ear.

"fuck my girlfriend in a pool." y/n felt how her girlfriend tensed around her hold, so she pulls away, examining billie's face and saw the visible blush and how her eyes are darkening with lust.

billie stumbles on her words, stuttering.

"w-well it would be a problem if we get caught." y/n grins.

"that's what makes it fun, baby. the fear of getting caught while being fucked by your girlfriend in a rented vacation house. imagine what your family would think when they catch you screaming my name, begging for me to go faster, screaming for me to let you cum."

billie feels her legs jelly as she feels heat coiling below her abdomen.

"would you like that?" y/n whispers, showering feather kisses around billie's neck. billie let out meerly a meek of whimper, giving y/n full control. billie trusts her girlfriend with everything, she knows y/n can handle and take responsibility of her.

"yes please."

"are you still on your pills, my love?" y/n asked as she pulls billie's white oversized t-shirt over her head.

billie hums against her, shaky when she feels y/n's hand in her panties. y/n grinned when she feels her girlfriend already wet from anticipation. billie grips y/n's biceps, holding for dear life. y/n wraps her free hand around her girlfriend's waist so she won't fall into the water.

"relax, baby. i'm just gonna get rid of your shorts, okay? after this i'll take off my own clothes and follow you into the pool." billie nods at her girlfriend. when y/n was done with undressing billie, she gets rid of her own as well, leaving her in her underwear before following billie in the pool. y/n is thankful the pool automatically heats up a bit at night so visitors can swim whenever they want.

billie smiles when y/n pulls her in. billie, as a reflex, wraps her legs around y/n's waist as she reciprocates y/n's kiss.

y/n runs her tongue over billie's bottom lip, and she her lips as a response. y/n smiles into the kiss before exploring her girlfriend's mouth, loving the vanilla scent filling her nostrils, with a mix faint scent of chlorene.

"i think i might just fuck you right now." y/n whispers against billie's lips, grinning at how billie tries to follow her lips.

billie pouts.

"nothing is stopping you, baby." billie says. y/n loves it when she gains confidence. usually billie is always shy and tries to keep her moans by biting her lip, y/n always says it's okay and she shouldn't feel embarrassed about moaning, or shy to show her body to her girlfriend because she is beautiful. billie
is a masterpiece.