under the mask

Y/N POV

i was getting ready to go to this party my best friend invited me too. i'm never the type to go to parties. i'm more of a stay at home and chill person but my best friend invited me so, i cant pass that up.

i finish getting ready and head out the door. i get in my car and drive to the party.

i walk in the door and get hit with the smell of weed and alcohol. i look around and don't see anyone i know.

"hey y/n, you made it." my best friend says. i hug her.

"yeah, definitely out of my comfort zone." i laugh. she laughs along too.

"well imma go find Jake. i'll catch up with you water." she runs off. great she ran off too her boyfriend. i go sit on the couch that's in the living room and go on my phone to pass some time.

i decided to get something to drink. so i get up and walk to the kitchen. i get water because i don't feel like getting drunk. i lean against the counter and look around.

i lay my eyes on a girl with very baggy clothes on, rings and chains, long acrylic nails, and a ski mask on. it looks like she has very dark purple hair. she looks mysterious. almost as if she doesn't want anyone to know who she is.

i must have been staring too long because she looks over at me and winks. i blush and look away. all of a sudden she walks over to me and stands next to me.

"hey, pretty girl. what are you doing here alone? she ask. her voice is softer than i expected.

"my friend actually invited me but she ditched me for her boyfriend." i look at her and she smiles at me through her mask.

"you have a cute smile." i say boldly. i surprised myself. she giggles.

"thanks. you do too." she says over the music.

"wanna go outside where it's quieter?" i asks her. she nods and she follows me to the backyard. we sit down on the chairs and we talk for about an hour.

she finally takes her ski mask off and i stare at her with my eyes wide and mouth hung open.

"what" she giggles.

"you're gorgeous." i whisper and she giggles and blushes.

"why thank you. i can say the same thing to you." i blush and look down so she doesn't see. she puts her finger under my chin and lifts my head up. i look up at her and smiles. i smile back at her.

"i know i just met you but you're the most prettiest girl i've ever seen in my life. i smile and blush. she leans in slowly and her eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to my eye.

"can i?" she whispers. i nod, unable to talk. she closes the gap. the kiss is slow and passionate. her lips are as soft as a pillow.

she pulls away slowly and rests her forehead on mine.

"woah" she says breathlessly.

"that was amazing." i say. all of a sudden i get a text and i see it's my mom telling me to come home.

"that's my mom telling me to get home." i say sadly.

"can i get your number. i really wanna get to know you." she says. i nod and hand her my phone. she puts her contact in and hands me back my phone. i see she put her contact name as billie 🖤.

"billie? i like that name. it fits you." i say smiling at her.

"do i get to know your name?" i giggle