after show

i'm still not over the lost cause mv. shit was hot.
my baby is so pretty. look at her smile.

Y/N POV:

i'm backstage watching billie say goodbye to the crowd. it's been a rough night for the both of us and i know she just wants to sleep.

billie comes off stage and runs into my arms, hugging me. i kiss her head, picking her up and walking us to the green room.

"you sounded so beautiful tonight, baby." i whisper in her ear. i know she doesn't like a lot of noise around her when she gets off stage. i set her down on the couch and hand billie her inhaler. she takes a few pumps and gives it back to me. i grab her a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt, handing them to her.

"here, angel. change into these and then we can go on the bus and sleep, okay?" i say softly and kiss her forehead. she smiles softly and nods her head, letting out a quiet "okay".

billie changes into the clothes i gave her and walks up to me. i hand her a water bottle from the mini fridge and she downs it.

"damn, baby." i chuckle and she smiles.

"you tired, mama?" i softly say and billie nods her head.

"i just wanna sleep." billie whispers and i open up my arms for her to walk into.

"i know you do, my love. let's get all our stuff together and then we'll go to the bus." billie kisses my cheek before grabbing her backpack and a few snacks for the road. we walk out the back door where the buses are. billie and i get on seeing Maggie, Patrick, and finneas are already on there.

"hey girls, we're all gonna watch a movie together. wanna join?" Maggie asked. i look over at billie and she shakes her head.

"i think billie and i are gonna get some sleep. she's been tired all day." i say and Maggie smiles.

"of course, you girls go rest. goodnight." she softly says. mama Maggie is always the sweetest.

"goodnight" me and billie both say at the same time. we walk to the bunks and i grab sweatpants and a shirt, going into the bathroom to change. as i'm walking back to my bunk i go over to billie's and move the curtain to the side. she's already laying down and i kiss her lips.

"goodnight, angel. i'll see you in the morning. i love you." i whisper and she nods.

"i love you more." she whispers back and i close the curtain. i walk over to my bunk, getting in and scroll through my phone.

after 10 minutes of scrolling, i hear footsteps coming toward my bunk.

"y/n, are you awake?" i hear billie say softly. i move the curtain and see her standing there with a blanket over her shoulders. my precious baby.

"what's wrong, baby? are you okay?" i ask, seeing she looks a little sad.

"i cant sleep without you next to me so can i please sleep with you?" she says and i smile at how cute and soft she is.

"of course, precious. come here, there might not be much room but we'll fit." billie gets in the bunk and closes the curtain, the blanket over both of us. she's laying directly on top of me with her head on my chest. i put my hands under her shirt and rub her back, hearing her sigh.

"get some rest, baby. i want you to be at your best tomorrow." i whisper, kissing her head.

and just like that, she's out.

____________________________________

THIS WAS A REQUEST BY @heartseilish THIS WAS A VERY CUTE IDEA SO THANK YOU FOR THAT

FAVORITE ONE DIRECTION SONG GO

MINE ARE LITTLE THINGS AND MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

I LOVE YOUUU