slow dancing

Y/N POV:

"angel, come here." billie shouts from the bathroom. i walk in and see shark in the bathtub while billie tries to hold him still. i laugh and she pouts.

"can you please help me, he won't stay still." billie says, i walk over to her, holding shark while she puts soap on him and scrubs him. i look over at her and admire all her features. i must've been staring to long when billie snap me out of my trance.

"what are you staring at?" billie says, laughing. i shake my head and roll my eyes.

"you of course, who else would i be staring at." i raise my eyebrow.

"we'll stop being a creep and hand me that towel right there." billie says. i hand her the towel that was sitting on the edge of the tub and hand it to her. she wraps it around shark, taking him out of the tub. he shakes his body and splashes some water on us. me and billie both giggle before she gets the blow dryer out and blow dries shark.

after shark is all dry, he runs out of the bathroom and runs as fast as he can around the apartment. he always does this when he gets done taking a bath but it's good because it helps him go to sleep.

it's been raining all day so me and billie have stayed in the whole day kinda just chilling. it's not many days where we can just relax and chill but when we do it's always the best. i always love spending time with my baby.

"hi, angel." billie says as she wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me.

"hi, baby." i whisper and smile. billie lays her head on my shoulder and i rub her back, rocking us back and forth. we stay like this for a few minutes before i get an idea.

"baby, i have an idea, follow me." i say, pulling away from billie and grabbing her hand. i drag her to the living room, letting go of her hand and walking over to the record player we have next to the tv.

i look through the records and pick the album Abbey Road by the Beatles. i put it on the turn table and place the needle of the second song: something.

i walk over to billie and wrap my left arm around her waist and hold her right hand with my right and her left hand going on my shoulder. we slow dance to the song and sing lyrics to each other while staring into each other's eyes.

"something in her smile she knows" i sing to billie, looking into her eyes.

"that i don't need no other lover." she finishes and i smile, leaning in to kiss her lips passionately. i smile into the kiss and pull away. i tilt my head as i stare at her.

"you're so pretty, my love." i whisper to her and she blushes.

"thank you, baby." billie says before she playfully rolls her eyes and i giggle.

"i'm serious, bil. you're the most prettiest girl i've ever seen. those eyes i love to stare into, your nose i love to watch scrunch up when you listen to a song you like, the dimples in your cheek when you smile, your hair i love to play with, and lastly your lips i absolutely love to kiss." i whisper the last part before kissing her. billie pulls me closer to her before pulling away and smiling.

"thank you, angel. i really really love you. i don't ever want you to forget that." billie says, her forehead against mine.

"i won't, gorgeous. i really really love you too."

____________________________________

UM HELLO?? WHEN CAN I GET THIS??? NOT FAIR 🙄

ALSO LOOK AT THIS EMOJIS 😮‍💨 MF GETTING ZOOTED

I LOVE YOUUUU