jesus take the wheel ❗️

GOD THAT PICTURE SHE CAN FUCK ME UP SHEESH
THIS IS G!P BTW I WANTED TO TRY IT SO LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT.

Y/N POV

billie dragged me along with her to a meeting. she said if i went it would make her feel better so i did. anything for my baby.

we're currently sitting at a table, billie on my right. they're talking about her upcoming album but i'm not really paying attention because billies hand is on my thigh. it's normal but it's a little too high. i look at billie and it looks like she's focused on the meeting.

billie inches her hand up my thigh. i look at her and i can see her smirk a little. i try taking her hand off my thigh but she doesn't budge.

the meeting is over and billie and i are walking to her car. she gets in the drivers seat and i get in the passengers seat.

"i'm so excited for you to hear the whole album, baby." billie says pulling out of the parking spot.

"i'm excited to hear it too, baby. i know how much you've worked on it." she nods and smiles.

after a few minutes of driving, i look at billie and look down at her pants seeing her bulge. i lick my lips and cross my legs.

then a risky idea comes in my head. i lean my arm over the center console and place my hand on her bulge. billie gasps and looks down.

"baby, what are you doing i'm driving." i don't respond and rub her through her shorts. she groans and grips the steering wheel.

i lean my body over the console and pull down her shorts and boxers. her dick springs out and she groans.

"baby, wait til we're home." i don't respond again and stroke her up and down. billie whimpers and grips the steering wheel harder, her knuckles going white.

i swirl my tongue around her tip, licking her pre cum. then i bob my head up and down billies dick.

"god, baby. you're that much of a slut for my dick that you couldn't wait." i moan around her dick and billie groans. her hand going on my head pushing me down on her dick. billie still looking at the road.

i gag and go up and down faster, tears forming in my eyes.

"keep doing that, baby. i'm gonna cum." billie pushed my head down deeper so that her whole dick is in my mouth. i moan, rolling my eyes back.

"take it, baby, take it down that throat of yours. oh my god i'm cumming, baby." i feel billies warm cum spurt in my mouth.

"show me." i open my mouth and show her the cum.

"swallow it." i swallow her cum and stick out my tongue to show that i've swallowed it all. i pull billies boxers and pants back on and sit back in my seat.

"did you like that, daddy?" i say seductively

"yes i did like it, baby. but you're never doing that again while i'm driving." she chuckles.

"i think it's my turn don't you think, baby?" billie puts her hand on my thigh. i spread my legs farther for her.

"make me feel good, daddy." billie sticks her hand in my shorts and moves my underwear to the side. she slides her fingers through my folds, feeling how wet i am.

"so wet. is that all for me?" billie says taking glances at me.

"yes, daddy. just for you." i whimper out. billie rubs my clit slowly. i moan and buck my hips up.

"nuh uh, baby. stay still or i'll stop." i stay still and billie rubs faster.

"please more." i moan out.

"more?" i nod. billie slips in two fingers in me. i throw my head back and roll my eyes.

"oh my god yes daddy."

"that feel good, baby?" billie says, speeding up.

"yes yes yes." i already feel the knot forming in my stomach.

billie slips in a third finger, going harder and faster.
she takes glances at me but keeps her eyes on the road.

"daddy, i'm so close." i say in between moans.

"already so close, baby. it feels that good, huh?" i don't respond unable to speak. i arch my back.

"i'm cumming daddy fuck." i roll my eyes back and moan loudly. my legs shaking. my hand gripping the headrest of the seat.

billie slows down her speed, pulling her fingers out. i whimper.

"just in time, baby. we're home." i look over at her, breathing heavy. she chuckles and takes her fingers in her mouth, making eye contact with me. she moans around her fingers.

"sweet." she says getting out of the car, leaving me there, still recovering from my orgasm.

____________________________________

GOD DAMN THOSE VOGUE PICTURES ARE HOT AS HELL JESUS CHRIST

ANYWAYSS HERES THIS

LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKE G!P OR NOT

I LOVE YOUUU