first time ❗️

ik i have another chapter titled first time but instead of y/n losing their virginity, billie loses it.

g!p y/n

BILLIES POV

y/n's lips moved against mine, her thigh between my legs, putting just the right amount of pressure. her hand moved under my shirt to my side as she kissed down my jaw to my neck.

"you're so beautiful." she breathed, her hot breath hitting my skin, giving me goose bumps.

"y/n." i whimpered.

"i-i'm nervous." i finally admitted, my hands on her shoulders, enjoying how her muscles felt under my fingers. she moved from my neck, leaning on her arm to look at me.

"we don't have to do anything you don't want to, baby." y/n reassured me, running her hand through my hair. the two of us had been together almost six months when i came clean about being a virgin, and worried she'd be turned off. she simply kissed me and told me it didn't matter to her. now, i was ready to lose my virginity on our one year anniversary. and even now, she was willing to wait.

i smiled, shaking my head.

"no, i want to. i'm just nervous, that's all." i put my hand on her cheek, pulling her down to kiss me. i wanted to share this with her, to feel her skin against mine.

"i'll do everything to make this perfect for you." she smiled, her eyes shining.

"it already is." i told her. y/n kissed me gently, her hand cupping the back of my head.

"we'll go slow, okay?" her y/e/c eyes met my blue eyes.

"i trust you." i nodded shyly. she pushed away from me sitting up on her knees so she could remove her t-shirt, her eyes never leaving mine.

"is this okay, angel?"

i blushed as i stared up at her, taking in her sun kissed skin from her chest, my gaze drifted down her well defined abs, my gaze moving down further to her hips where an obvious bulge was straining against the denim. i drew in a sharp breath as i realized that i was the reason she was hard and i felt desire pool deep down in my belly. licking my lips, my fingertips brushed against her abs.

y/n didn't move, letting me touch her gently, a soft smile on her face, her eyes full of love. shifting, i sat up, my fingers going to the hem of my own shirt. pulling my shirt over my head, my cheeks tinted pink.

leaning down, y/n's lips met mine, moving gently, not wanting to rush me. the two of us moved back to laying down, fingertips dancing over each other's exposed skin. she reached behind me, her hand on the back of my bra. y/n pulled away to look into my blue eyes, a silent request for approval. my hand went to the back of her head, pulling her into a kiss, more passionate than the previous.

i felt her smile against my lips as my bra was slowly removed, and dropped onto the floor. her bare chest against mine was an amazing feeling, making me moan into the kiss. y/n moved to kiss my neck, my eyes closing.

one of her hands palmed my breast making my back arch slightly. she continued moving down, my fingers running through her hair. strands tickled my skin, making me giggle lightly.

"i love that sound." y/n breathed against my skin. her eyes looked up for a moment before she reached the waistband of my pants.

sitting back on her heels, she worked on unfastening my pants. her hands gripped the sides, sliding them down my legs, the cotton material of my underwear going with them. it wasn't the first time that she had seen me naked, but it felt like it. as my pants crumpled to the floor, she kissed up my legs, her hands gently brushing against my skin.

y/n settled between my legs, happily lapping between my folds. i let out a soft gasp, closing my eyes as the girl i loved worshipped me from between my legs. her touches were delicate, and sent pleasure through my whole body. my fingers tangled into her y/h/c hair as my back arched, her name a prayer that fell from my lips.

my chest was heaving as i worked on catching my breath. watching y/n slip off the bed, i smiled, her own body being revealed to me. y/n moved back to the bed, laying over me.

"are you sure, billie?" she asked, cupping my cheek, her thumb brushing my skin.

"make love to me, y/n." i smiled up at her.

she reached over to the nightstand and picked up the foil packet. sitting back on her heels, she gently tore open the package before rolling the condom down her shaft. her lips brushed mine as she laid over me.

"i love you." she told you, her eyes shining with love.

"and i love you."

lining herself up, she slowly entered me. she watched my face for any signs of discomfort.

"are you alright?" y/n asked once her hips were against mine.

there was a pressure between my legs, paired with a slight sting that was slowly fading.

"I'm okay. move." i assured her.

her body moved against mine, my hands on her shoulders, one of her hands gripping my hip, the other tangled in my hair. she kissed over every bit of skin that she could reach, nipping lightly in some spots.

"y/n." i moaned, my head pushing back against the pillow.

"oh, god." i moved my leg slightly.

she groaned, her face buried in my neck as she rolled her hips.

i felt the pleasure building in my stomach with every movement she made. my fingers dug into her skin as i clenched around her, mouth open in a silent scream.

"i'm right behind you." y/n breathed, moments later, she stilled. i felt her pulse inside me, making me bite my lip.

as the two of us caught our breath, i felt her lips curl into a smile before she looked me in the eyes.

"thank you, y/n. that was perfect." i smiled. y/n slowly pulled out of me as she pecked my nose.

"only the best for you."

___________________________________

i just wanna let you guys know that i have some reading lists that have amazing books in them. you guys should definitely check that out.

that sounded like a youtuber thing to say but whatever LMAO

I LOVE YOUUUU