friends? ❗️

SHE LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT PICTURE. THIS IS G!P BILLIE BTW THERES FLUFF AT THE END

Y/N POV:

i was just scrolling through my phone when i get a text from billie:

  bil

can you please come over?

i'll be there in 5
read at 7:36pm

i've always had a crush on billie the second i laid my eyes on her. one day we were playing truth or dare and we were dared to kiss each other. after that kiss we have been friends with benefits. billie said she doesn't do relationships so i know she would never like me back. it kinda hurt since i wanted more than that but this is the closest i'll get to feeling like a couple.

i grab my things and head out the door. i get in my car and play some music.

when i pull up to billies house i see her standing outside. she smiles and waves. cutie.

i get out of the car and billie runs up to me hugging me. i laugh and fall back a little. she's been really touchy lately but hey, i'm not complaining.

"i missed you" billie said in her baby voice. i giggle.

"you saw me yesterday" billie looks up and smiles.

"but i still missed you."

"well i missed you too. let's go inside, it's getting dark."

billie and i walk into her house. i always love coming over because it's so cozy here. the cutest home ever.

i say hi to shark and pepper, getting on my knees to pet them. they run up to me and lick all over my face. i look at billie and she's frowning.

"why do they like you better than me?" i chuckle, shrugging my shoulders.

"i guess they just like me more, huh?" i throw my hair back, sassily. she shakes her head, smiling.

i get up and we finally walk into her room. the red lights are on so i already know what's gonna happen. billie turns around and looks at me with a smirk, walking closer to me.

"i was thinking about you all day." she pushes me against the door. her hands on the side of my head.

"i was thinking about how you take me down your throat so well." billie brings her hand up to my throat, choking me slightly.

"how you look getting your pussy pounded by my big dick." i whimper as she tightens her hand on my throat.

"oh you like that, baby?" i nod and she smirks.

"get on your knees. hands behind your back." she backs up a little, giving me space. i get on my knees, putting my hands behind my back, and look up at her. she pulls her shorts and boxers off.

she then throws them across the room. i look up at billie. she grabs her dick and slaps it on both of my cheeks. she smirks.

"suck me" billie says, lowly. i take her in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down.

billie grips my hair and throws her head back, letting out a quiet moan.