sunburn

Y/N POV:

billie and i are gonna spent the day at the beach. right now i'm packing a blanket, towels, water, fruit, and sunglasses. i put them all in our beach bag and set it on the couch next to where billie is sitting. she looks up at me and smiles.

"finished, baby?" she asks, holding her hands out. i sit on her lap, straddling her.

"yeah, thanks for the help by the way." i roll my eyes and she laughs.

"sorry, angel but you got everything right?" i nod and lay my head on her shoulder. she kisses my neck a few times and rubs my back up and down.

"cmon, princess." she whispers and i sit up. i lean in to kiss her and she kisses back. i smile into the kiss and she does too. i soon pull away and kiss her nose.

"i love you." i whisper and she blushes.

"i love you more, baby." she whispers back as she gets up, holding me. she puts me down on the floor and grabs the beach bag. we walk out to her car and put the bag in the trunk before getting in the car. we drive to the beach, billie holding my hand the whole ride.

we get to the beach and billie and i got out, grabbing the bag from the trunk. we walk onto the sand and pick a spot to lay our blanket on. i put the bag on the blanket and take off my flip flops. billie puts her hair in a ponytail and grabs my hand dragging us into the water.

"jesus, baby, you could have gave me a warning or something." i say and she giggles.

"sorry, baby i was just excited." billie smiles at me. i splash some water on her and she does the same. now we're having a whole water fight and of course, i tap out first.

"okay okay, i give up." i yell and billie stops, throwing her hands up in victory.

"yay i won!" billie shouts and picks me up, twirling us around. i giggle, looking down at her and kiss her. she kisses back, putting me back down and i pull away.

"let's go get some fruit, love." i say and we get out of the water, walking back to our stuff. i grab a towel and wrap it around billie, grabbing myself one. we both sit down on the blanket and i pull out the fruit, it's basically an assortment of everything. i pick up a piece of watermelon and feed it to billie. she giggles and takes a bite. billie then picks one up and feeds it to me. i take a bite and the juices run down my chin. i scoop it up with my finger and place my finger in my mouth all while looking at billie. she bites her lip and shakes her head.

"stop." she says sternly and i laugh at how serious she is. i look down at her shoulder and see it's starting to get red.

"crap, baby. i forgot to bring the sunscreen, you're getting all red." i huff out and she looks down at her shoulder.

"it's okay, baby. don't worry about it." she smiles up at me.

"i know but now it's gonna hurt." i say, slightly touching her shoulder.

"i said it's okay, my love." i nod and we continue to eat the fruit. after we eat, we go back in the water for about an hour and a half before getting out. we drive off and clean up our stuff and walk back to the car, putting the bag in the trunk. we drive back home, billie holding my hand the whole ride again. we get home and walk into the apartment. i set the bag on the counter, unpacking everything.

i go upstairs into me and billies shared bathroom and grab the aloe.

"baby, come here." i yell and i hear her come up the stairs. she enters the bathroom and smiles.

"yeah?" she asks and i hold up the aloe. she come up to me and takes off her shirt. she stands in front of me while i apply the aloe to her shoulder. i can't help but look down at her boobs that are being held up by her bra. i lick my lips and bite my lip.

"stop staring and hurry up." billie says. i giggle and finish up putting the aloe on her.

"you caught me." i say and she shakes her head.

"wouldn't be the first time." she whispers under her breath but i can still hear her.

"hey!" i punch her arm and she giggles, picking me up and running over to the bed. she lays me on it, getting on top of me. she kisses me and i tangle my fingers in her hair. she pulls away and smiles down at me.

"i love you so much, angel." she says.

"i love you so much more, billie."

____________________________________

AWWW THEY'RE IN LOVE 😐

OKAY IM TIRED BYE

I LOVE YOUUUU