greenroom ❗️

Y/N POV:

"baby, you ready?"billie yells from the front door. we're about to leave to go to the venue for billies la show.

"yeah, i'm coming" i run downstairs and smile at her. we walk to her car, getting in. billie blasts music while we drive to the venue.

we get there and enter through the back. billie has sound check so i just stay in the green room until she finishes.

"alright, baby, imma go do sound check. i'll see you in a little bit." billie kisses me and runs off, onto the stage.

billie walks into the green room, grabbing a water bottle. she comes over to me and sits next to me, kissing my cheek.

i'm now sitting on billies lap, my head on her shoulder. billie is rubbing up and down my back. her hand stops at the clip of my bra and i feel her take it off.

"baby, what are you doing." billie doesn't respond, bringing the bra from out under my shirt. billies hands go back under my shirt and up to my boobs. she fondles them and twists my nipples. i whimper and she smirks.

billie lifts my shirt up and tosses it. she goes down to my boobs and starts sucking them.

"fuck, bil." i put my hands in her hair, tugging at it. billie moans around my boob, pulling away.

"billie, you're on in 10." someone from her team yells.

"i guess we'll have to be quick, huh, baby?" billie says.

"no, bil. we can fuck after." i try getting off her lap but she pulls me down by my hips.

"but i wanna fuck you now, baby. don't you want my fingers and tongue deep inside that pussy of yours?" billie whispers in my ear. i whimper at her words and she smirks.

"i'll take that as a yes." billie lays me down on the couch, pulling down my pants and panties.

billie kisses and sucks my neck. i whimper and close my eyes. billie trails kisses down my stomach to my pussy. she kisses my thighs.

"cmon, bil. we don't have much time." billie brings her hand up to my clit and rubs at a slow pace. i moan and buck my hips up.

i tangle my hand in billies hair, bringing her closer to my pussy. she licks up my slit to my clit, wrapping her lips around it.

"holy shit, baby." i moan out. billie sucks harder on my clit making me roll my eyes back. she brings her finger up to my entrance, circling it before pushing it in.

"oh yes baby fuck me just like that." i arch my back.

"that feel good baby?" billie mumbles against my pussy, sending vibrations through me.

"god yes, baby. feels so good. you make me feel so good, billie." i wrap my hand in billies hair, pulling her closer. billie hums against me, marking me moan louder.

"do that again, baby. fuck." billie hum against me again. my eyes roll back and i feel the knot in my stomach begin to form.

"baby, i'm so close. i'm so fucking close." i moan out. billie adds another finger, sucking my clit harder.

"yes yes yes, baby. holy shit. i'm cumming." i arch my back and roll my eyes, cumming. i grip billies hair tighter. billie moans.

"holy fuck, baby." i breathe out. billie slows down her fingers, pulling them out. i whimper at the lost feeling.

billie comes up to me, pressing her fingers against my mouth. i open my mouth, sucking her fingers. billie pushes her fingers deeper making me gag.

"fuck" i hear billie say. she takes her fingers out of my mouth. a string of saliva hanging from them. billie puts them in her mouth, making eye contact with me. she sucks them and i let out a whimper. billie smirks, pulling her fingers out.

"billie, two minutes." the same person yells.

billie helps me clean up. i try standing up but i fail. billie laughs and helps me up.

"i gotta go out there, baby. are you gonna be good?" i nod and billie kisses my lips softly.

"i love you." billie whispers against my lips.

"i love you more. go kill it out there." i whisper, pecking her lips one more time.

____________________________________

WELL THIS IS KINDA HOT JESUS

ALSO THE PIC ABOVE IS FROM WHEN BIL LIKED MY POST IN LIKE DECEMBER

IT WAS A WHILE AGO BUT I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY

I LOVE YOUUUU SOOO MUCHHH