submissive ❗️

Y/N'S POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom

"i want you waiting on your knees when i get home."

when i opened the front door to the home i shared with billie, i found that she had followed my orders, both explicit and implicit. though i only instructed her to be waiting on her knees, she followed my unspoken rules of only wearing her underwear in this state. a proud grin worked its way to my face as i was unable to hide how happy i was with her obedience.

i silently walked around her, stepping to the side to put away my hoodie and keys while pretending that my girlfriend wasn't stripped down and waiting for me several feet away. testing billie's patience was a newer practice, but she seemed to be excellent at it, as with everything else she tried. one of my favorite things about billie was her determination to try anything that i suggested, even if it tended to fall into a more sadistic category. she was my perfect submissive, the best i could ever ask for.

remaining silent, i padded down the hallway to our bedroom. i knew she would be waiting in the exact position in which i left her when i returned; there was no doubt in my mind. no matter how much time passed, the blonde would remain on her knees with her head dipped until i gave her permission to move. i quickly gathered the items i was in search of and changed out of my work clothes before walking back out to billie.

as soon as i took my place in front of billie's kneeling figure, my hand reached out to brush her cheek and i opened my mouth to speak.

"look at me."

billie's eyes slowly lifted, knowing if she was too eager i would reprimand her. her gaze momentarily paused as she noticed the harness around my waist, but she quickly recovered and met my eyes.

"you followed my instructions well, sweet girl." i praised, trailing my hand down billie's cheek.

my thumb followed a strict path from the blondes cheekbone to her lips, where it settled and lightly brushed against her plush lips. a sense of pride washed over me as i took a moment to remind myself that i was the only person to ever have billie o'connell in this position. though she was my submissive, i made sure to always thank her for allowing me to have her exactly the way i want, especially when this meant trusting someone as deeply as she trusted me for the first time in her life.

billie's smiled beamed beneath me, feeling excited at the praise i was providing her with.

"thank you, mommy."

"such good manners too." i purred, gripping her chin as i made sure she maintained eye contact while i spoke to her.

"my beautiful, well behaved girl."

billie's eyes fluttered at the praise as she quickly became putty in my hands. her ability to switch her mindset from a huge music artist to a well trained submissive was impressive, i could never deny that. i could say a simple sentence and her mind would automatically detect the tone and switch so she was in her submissive state, all for me.

a satisfied smirk grew on my lips as i looked down at the sight in front of me. billie was kneeling between my legs with her lips parted, patiently waiting for my instructions. the tip of her tongue began to poke out from her mouth as she stared directly at the strap on hanging from my hips.

"please, mommy." billie whimpered, flickering her eyes up to look at me as she pouted. she knew exactly how to get what she wanted out of me; that damn pout was going to be the death of me one day, but i wasn't sure if that bothered me anymore.

my hand moved to gently caress the side of her face, thumb brushing against her cheekbone as my eyes scanned the blondes expression. the desperation in her eyes was enough to drive me wild; it seemed to be ever present when she was around me. my gentle touch became a firm grip in her hair in the blink of an eye, drawing her lips closer to me.