aftercare

A SOFT SHORT ONE TO END THE DAY :)

Y/N POV:

"shit, baby." billie panted out, flopping on the bed next to me as she's out of breath. she just got done fucking me hard as shit. i look over at her and smile, leaning closer to her.

"you wanna take a bath, my love?" billie whispered, i nodded and slowly got up still tired from fucking.

"bil, i don't think i can walk." billie laughs and walks over to my side of the bed, picking me up.

"i told you, you wouldn't be able to walk." billie says, walking into the bathroom. i giggle as she places me on the toilet.

billie turns on the faucet, plugging the hole in the bathtub, letting the water fill up. she grabs a bath bomb from the cabinet under the sink and drops it in the water, making a plop sound. i giggle at the sound and billie looks over at me smiling.

"you're so cute, you know that?" billie says, leaning in to kiss me. i blush and thank her as she pulls away. she turns off the faucet, picking me up, and placing me gently in the tub.

billie gets in behind me, my back against her front. she kisses my head as she i lay my head down on her shoulder, closing my eyes.

"my sweet girl." i hear billie whisper. i look up at her and smile, bringing my hand up to her cheek and rubbing it with my thumb.

"only yours." i whisper back to her. billie smiles and winks before kissing me passionately. billie pulls back, grabbing a wash cloth and putting some soap on it. she washes my body gently, making sure to get every spot. she then puts some soap in her hand, rubbing it through my hair. i lean my head back as a sigh escapes my mouth. she stands up, grabbing the shower head and runs it through my hair, getting all the soap out.

she gets done washing my hair and i grab a wash cloth, doing the same thing and putting soap on it. i wash all over billies body, getting every spot like she did. i look up at her and see she's already looking at me. i peck her lips quickly before putting some soap on my hands, rubbing it through her hair. i grab the shower head, rinsing out the soap.

i unplug the tub, standing up and billie does too. i grab the towels that were placed on the toilet previously and hand one to billie. we wrap the towels around our bodies stepping out of the tub.

i grab my comfy clothes, putting them on, billie also doing so. i limp over to the bed, still sore from tonights events and lay in bed. billie laughs at my limping and i shoot her a glare.

"it's not funnyyy." i say, dragging out the y.

"yes it is." billie laughs out. she comes over to me, kissing my forehead.

"would you like some water and a snack?" billie asks me while rubbing my cheek. i nod and smile at her. billie walks out of the room, into the kitchen.

she comes back with a water bottle and cheez it's in her hand, passing them to me.

"thank you, beautiful." i whisper. billie blushes and kisses me.

"of course, angel." billie lays next to me, turning on the tv and pulling me into her. for the rest of the night we eat snacks until we fall asleep in each other's arms.

____________________________________

GUESS WHAT

IM SEEING BILLIE IN ATLANTA NEXT YEAR AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED

I LOVE YOUUUUU