noises ❗️

THIRD PERSON POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom

billie walked into her dim apartment and hung her jacket over the edge of the chair where y/n's was resting. she walked into her bedroom area smiling when she saw the little lump that is her girlfriend lying underneath the sheet, the lamp on billie's side of the bed still on. she quickly stripped and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and climbed into bed, caressing y/n's face.

"are you awake, baby?"

"mhm." y/n answered, smiling when she opened her eyes to see her love smiling back at her.

"was just thinking." billie leaned in to kiss her girlfriend, because it's been like four hours since she last kissed her, and that was long enough.

"about what, angel?" billie said once she pulled away from the kiss.

"uh, not much. just random things, nothing important." y/n waved it off, but billie can tell that it is important. she simply pulled back enough to see y/n's full face and lift an eyebrow. they may have only been dating few months, but billie knows when y/n is holding back.

"i, uh, it's-" y/n sighed and sat up facing billie, crossing her legs.

"okay, but i want you to know that it's not a big deal, that's why i wasn't going to say anything, and i'm only curious. okay?" billie furrowed her eyes and nodded, mirroring y/n's position and taking her hands into her own.

"i, um. i guess i was kind of wondering why you're so quiet when we're having sex." billie's eyes went wide, her mouth opening and closing with no words coming out.

"i, uh, i-" y/n brought a hand to billie's chin, urging her to look her in the eye, rather than around the room.

"baby, it's okay. it's just me, you can talk to me." y/n whispered.

"it's okay, i swear. i mean, i know your breathing picks up, and your eyes dilate, and you bite your lip, and you breathe out really slowly and smile after you cum, so i mean i assume you enjoy it—"

"of course i do!"

"so it's okay, i just feel like you might be holding back and i'm not sure why." y/n finished, looking into billie's eyes. billie searched y/n's face for any judgement or irritation, but she found none. she only saw love and curiosity. billie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, settling on looking at her girlfriend's hands in her own. needing a distraction while she actually spoke, she rubbed y/n's hands, playing with her fingers while she started speaking.

"i just, before you.. every time i have ever had sex... i never actually enjoyed it you know? i was usually drunk out of my mind, but i still remembered it even though i'd wish i didn't because it was always uncomfortable, and boring, and painful.." y/n pulled one of her hands away to brush billie's cheek, getting her to finally look her in the eyes.

"so i never.. had a reason to make any noises, you know? until i met you.." billie hesitated, only continuing after the loving, encouraging nod from y/n.

"when we have sex it's amazing, y/n. and i never imagined that it could feel like it does." y/n smiled and squeezed billie's hands.

"and if i'm being honest, yes i do consciously try to keep quiet, not because i don't like what we're doing, but because i don't want to sound stupid or, i don't know, turn you off by making a weird noise or something..." billie muttered.

"baby." y/n whispered, cradling billie's face, bringing her forehead to touch her own.

"i couldn't think anything that comes out of your beautiful, perfect mouth is stupid, my love. nothing you could ever say, moan, whimper, or whisper would turn me off." y/n emphasized with a kiss to billie's mouth before pulling back to gauge billie's reaction.

"really?" billie questioned, unsure of herself.

"really." y/n confirms and kisses billie, sweeping the hair behind her girlfriend's ear.

"and you know what?" billie hummed, analyzing the smirk on y/n's face.

"there's no way in hell it could turn me off because you're so sexy, baby, and it would only turn me on even more."

"yeah?" billie whispered, as y/n climbed onto her lap, giving her a slow kiss.

"yeah." the kiss progressed and y/n pulled back when billie tugged at the bottom of her shirt.

"know that you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, okay? i want you to let go, not to hold yourself back, but know you don't have to do anything you're not one hundred percent comfortable with, okay? i love you and i love sex with you regardless." billie nodded and smiled as her heart swelled. billie continued pulling y/n's clothes off, letting her girlfriend to the same to her. once both of their clothes were strewn across the floor, billie pulled y/n's body down, flush against her body. billie didn't hold back her quiet moan at the contact, and she is very glad she didn't when she hears y/n moan in response.

y/n kissed down billie's jaw and neck as she dragged her hand up her girlfriend's softly shaped abs. she kissed and touched billie's chest, rebelling in the beautiful moans and hums coming from billie's mouth.

"mmm, you're so beautiful, baby." y/n whispered as she kissed down billie's stomach, settling her body between the girl's legs. she gave slow, open mouthed kisses up each of billie's thighs, causing her to squirm and let out a little whimper.

"please, y/n." billie panted. y/n couldn't hold back any longer. she flattened her tongue against billie's clit and billie let out a loud moan as she arched into y/n's mouth. y/n moaned as heat pooled to her core at the sounds coming from billie's throat.

"y/n, fuck, please i need to cum." billie whined as she grabbed at y/n's hair. y/n couldn't hold back from that. she slowly inserted two fingers into billie's core as she continued to lick and suck at billie's clit, speeding up as soon as she felt billie relax around her fingers. she curled her fingers up and continued her movements as billie let out a loud moan followed with a scream of y/n's name.

y/n helped her ride out her high before kissing up billie's body until she met her lips.

"are you okay?" y/n asked gently. she waited for the small nod and kissed the shy smile on billie's face.

"good, because that was so sexy , baby" y/n slowly kissed billie again, loving the difficulty that came with kissing the girl while they were both smiling.

"yeah?" billie asked, playing with y/n's hair.

"yeah." y/n smiled sweetly as billie slowly flipped them, straddling her girlfriends waist.

"well maybe you could make some of those noises for me?" billie asked innocently as she brought her hand down to cup y/n's pussy.

"fuck." y/n's head slammed into the pillows beneath her head.

"that's it, baby, good girl." billie whispered into y/n's ear before biting her neck. y/n whimpered. how did she get this lucky?

___________________________________

NO PART 2 SORRY LMAOOO

IM SO NOT OVER THE MET YET

I LOVE YOUUUU