Chapter 74: Can't get a break!

"Thanks again for saving us, Nee-chan!" Shizue's orange-haired student gratefully said as he and his fellow students bowed in gratitude.

"It's no problem! I'm happy that I could help you kids with your burden. You lot don't deserve to suffer like that after being forcefully summoned to that world and being abandoned right after." Artoria said with a smile as she ruffled the orange-haired boy's hair.

"Say, Shizue-san." Ruby started, getting the Flame Slime's attention, "You said that these kids were transported away from their homes right? With them being here? Aren't they home already?" Ruby asked.

"That would be correct if they were summoned from this version of earth, but from what I can tell, these kids were transported from different versions of earth that Gale-san and Chloe-san both came from a version of earth that was still in its eighteen and nineteen hundreds." Y/n said, surprising them.

"I don't get it." The orange-haired boy, named, Kenya Misaki said, much to the amusement of Summer and Raven.

"What L/n-sensei is saying is that..." Weiss said, explaining to the children what Y/n was saying, much to their surprise.

"Huh, no wonder why there are weird people running around on those weird outfits. This is place is a lot different from my home." A dark-haired boy named Ryota Sekiguchi said, recalling a memory of seeing a strange man covered in tin cans running around and beating up monsters outside.

"Now that they're all safe now, how about we celebrate?" Artoria said, clapping her hands together to get everyone's attention.

"That would be nice, but the outside looks like a warzone right now." Shizue said.

Y/n and Artoria looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, I can just fix up this place and remove the battle from everyone's minds except us. I'll just transport the rest of Storm punk's lackeys into a separate dimension in the meantime while we're waiting for that Sun Goddess to come back from her meeting with her council, by the way, Ranga, you might wanna hide in the shadows so that the normal Humans won't see you." Y/n said before snapping his fingers.

In an instant, everything went back the way it was, including the inside of the store where several people were giving Shizue and her students some weird looks.

"Oh? Cosplay?" A store clerk said in confusion as she looked at Shizue's group, "What's with the cosplay outfit?" A middle-aged shopper said while looking at the odd group, "Mama, those kids look cool!" A young girl said, referring to the odd clothing that Shizue's students wore, "Yes, they are Musume. Now, come on, and let's go to your father." The young girl's mother said as she led her daughter away, "How cute! Those kids are cosplaying with their older sister!" A foreigner old couple said, "Is that weapon real? It looks really sharp!" A young foreigner man nervously said. 

Luckily, Ranaga was able to jump into Shizue's shadow just before Y/n snapped his fingers, saving the trouble of scaring the people around them with the sight of a giant horned wolf.

"Man, this place is getting crowded. How about we go outside?" Yang said, with the group agreeing with her as they all went for the exit.

Once outside, the Shizue and her students began to examine their environment and couldn't help but feel awed at the peaceful atmosphere around them.

Rias walked up in front of Shizue and her students and addressed them, "So, wanna join the tour I'm about to give everyone? It's for free!" Rias said with a smile on her face that barely hid her excitement.

Shizue smiled at her, "If everyone doesn't mind, of course." Shizue replied.

Everyone shook their heads no, prompting a cheer from Shizue's students.