Chapter 86: A stroll in Kouh

I once again found myself floating aimlessly in the void as the usual startup for my 'unusual' dreams went by. Memories of the Dimensional Gap rushed past me as colors of all kinds became a blur as I felt my surroundings rapidly move until all colors around me disappeared and everything turned monotone.

Ah, it's starting...

Hmmm, what is it going to be this time? Is it going to be another girl falling for Red? Or maybe it's going to be my favorite, a scene with me and Red going about on our day as an official couple? Come on, come on, come on, let me not be just as a spectator this time! I only had a couple few of those, please stop teasing me!

>>>>>

The first thing that played... I guess that I'm a spectator again, huh? Bummer. Oh, well. I'd rather have this than just a random one.

While I was anticipating what this dream is going to be, I was taken aback by the cold sensation I suddenly felt when the dream finally began.

A scene then played before me...

"Rias, stand back for now..." Red said to my dream self as he and most of the club walked inside in what appeared to be a massive cavern.

"I know that you wanna test out that new ability of yours, but right now, what we'll be facing will outclass almost every single one you, except Ophis." Oh, we're going to be fighting someone so far out of level again, huh? And this time the enemy is stronger than Artoria-chan? Typical Red. Still deciding to bring us along in a field trip even if the enemy can literally erase us with just a single flick of their fingers.

As much as I like our occasional trips, I certainly hope that the principal won't owe him a favor in the future, in case Red decides to have a school field trip approved. If that happens, well... Traumatized kids will be the end result of that trip.

Another scene played, this time Red is facing a massive woman that is almost naked, save for the thin piece of fabric covering her crotch that it can't even be classified as an underwear.

I felt my face heat up at the absurdity of the massive woman's state of dress, or lack of it. I know that I'm still building up my confidence to go for a riskier style of clothing to entice Red, and I've taken some steps ahead already.

For example, I started wearing a more risque styles of underwear for my bra and panties. I even started not to wear my training shorts over my underwear anymore. My next step would be to wear those in school, which is a really a tall order for me. But that lady just now... My goodness! I can't reach that level, and I know for a certain that Akeno wouldn't dare to wear that thin piece of fabric- Eh no. It's Akeno I'm talking about, so she might, but I know for certain she would be embarrassed while wearing it. Akeno's bold, but not that bold compared to that huge lady!

"Laaa---" The unknown giantess sang, and a massive wave of ink-like mud then tried to wash everyone away, but Red just snapped his fingers and the wave froze in mid air before going back to the massive lady in reverse.

This guy... Casually manipulating time with just a snap of his fingers...

No matter how many times I see Red casually defy the rules of the world. It's still a sight to see when he does that and it's also amusing when others see it for the first time.

"---Bzzt!" Another scene played, this time the giantess shot a beam from between her eyes towards Red which was so fast that I almost missed it. It didn't matter though because the beam just disintegrated after hitting Red, which he didn't even made him blink.

"That one just now would've easily killed a god-class being!" Artoria-chan said with widened eyes as she along with the rest, including my dream self spectated the fight inside a dome barrier, which was probably constructed by Red.