Right Place Right Time?

"So what are you two doing here?" I asked Emi and Tohru who are now seated on one of the clubroom's sofas.

"Like I said earlier we are looking for our boyfriend who's suddenly missing." Emi said emphasizing the boyfriend as she glanced at Rias and Artoria.

Aren't you sounding a bit territorial there Emi?

She's becoming more and more 'dragon' like in personality. Hopefully this change won't change the Emi that I know...

"Well our resident otaku devil here-" The otaku in question beamed in pride over the title given to her. "-invited me to come to her club to discuss something."

"And that something is?" Tohru asked.

As I was about to open my mouth to answer I stopped because... "Why am I invited here again?" I asked as I turned to Rias.

"Well, I was planning to invite you to be our club's advisor." Rias answered making Tohru scoff at her. "Does that invitation involves straddling Red-sama?" Tohru inquisitively asked making Rias blush a bit before answering "I-I'm just really happy about our reunion that's all!"

Emi flatly said "you tried to kiss him." making Rias sputter trying to find a reason to justify that.

I cleared my throat before "Why are you inviting me to be your club's supervisor then?" I asked Rias making her face me and answer "I saw you do a famous anime scene a couple of days ago and figured 'this person's talents would be a waste if I ignore it'. Because of that I had an idea of asking you to become our club advisor." Rias then asked "So Red, do you accept?"
.
.
.
.
.
With the way they call me I might just start catching them all!

"Sure. So that at least I have a partner in hunting." I said as I suddenly pulled out a copy of 'World of Hunting' from behind me.

Good thing nobody asked where I got this as I don't want to give them an answer of "I just pulled this one out of my ass."

When Rias saw the copy she pumped her fist in delight "Finally! A proper communication!"

Every one ignored her reaction as Sona said to Emi "You and Tohru-san could join our club as well.

"How about Kanna?" Tohru asked confusing Sona as the latter asked "who?"

"This one is Kanna" I introduced her as she's busy munching on the mochi I gave her without anyone noticing.

Everyone looked at Kanna with Sona now barely holding back a restrained Serafall who is gushing "She' so cuteee!"

She's not wrong though.

Everyone then immediately figured out the problem.

Rias suggested "We could have her enrolled in the elementary department and come here after school."

Emi put a hand on her chin "I guess that's fine, but-" she turned to Kanna whose beside me "do you want to go to school Kanna?" Emi asked.

Kanna nodded and said "I want to do what Tohru-sama is doing."

Serafall clasps her hands together "That's great! We now have 4 new members!

I don't think teachers count but okay.

Sona then adjuster her glasses before saying "of course this club is just merely a cover for our devil jobs. "

Emi then worriedly asked "Does that involves taking people's soul for a wish?"

Serafall "Don't worry Kobayashi-sensei! We devils don't use that method anymore as we now only ask for material items in exchange equall to their wishes. "

""That's the Law of Equivalent Exchange..."" Rias and I said at the same time making everyone look at us.

"Sorry, it was an opportunity too good to pass up" Rias said blushing a bit from the attention.

Everyine then turned to me as I just said "Reflex." making Rias nod in approval.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

A sound of knocking was then heard as a person came in.

*Slide* the 'sliding' doors opened as the person said "shitsurei shimasu." as she entered the room.

'Now I wonder why this face is so familiar!' Artoria said in reaction to the person that entered the room.

'Why so?' I mentally asked Artoria as I'm curious on how she's familiar with this person's face.

'Well-' Artoria was interrupted as the stranger spoke to Rias and Sona "Gremory-san, Sitri-san could I ask you to come to the Principal's office?"

"Well, excuse us for a moment everyone." Rias said as she stood up.

"Onee-chan, don't touch my cake in the fridge okay?" Sona said as she stood up- "Oh! That was yours!? Sorry So-tan!" -and tripped.

"..."

"I could make you a cake-" I tried to help but was interrupted by Emi as she said. "Helping a person doesn't involve serving biological weapons as food to the said person..."

Right... I forgot I can't make food without using my powers.

Artoria hugged me from behind with her head over my shoulder as she tried to make me feel better "Don't worry Darling! With me around you wouldn't need to cook anymore~"

Tohru then hugged me in the front as she glared at Artoria. "Red-sama only eats MY cooking!"

The two then started a glaring contest as they continued to hug me on both sides.

Yep. I'm a sandwich now...

I looked at Rias as the latter is wearing a jealous face "We'll be fine."

Rias pouted before "Let's go Sona! I want finish what Irisviel-sama wanted us for quickly!" She said as she left the room without waiting for Sona.

Sona then got up from the floor as she said to Tsubaki "...make me a cake Tsubaki." "But-!" Sona then left the room not waiting for Tsubaki to finish speaking.

*Slide*

'So what were you saying before you were interrupted?' I asked Artoria.

'...' I got no response from her making me turn at her forgetting our position.

*Kiss*

"!?"

"Not what I was imagining for our first kiss but I will take it! Thank you Dar-ling~!" Artoria said breaking the shocked silence.

"Hey!" "That's not fair!" "Red-sama. More mochi."

__________________________________________________

That's chapter 20 everyone!