Ch11

3rd Person POV

"School's over for today everyone. Remember to fill out the club forms as it will be submitted on at the end of the week!" The teacher said reminding the class.

"Finally!" Rias celebrated as she took her bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Are you that excited to start a club that you forget the club registration form?" Akeno said as she catches up to her.

"Ehehe~" Rias could only laugh sheepishly as she took the form from Akeno.

The two then walked to their destination discussing about today's class.

"So I've noticed you're really relax now Rias." Akeno said smiling over Rias' carefree attitude.

"Of course! I've finally managed to dissolve my engagement with that man!" Rias said with a shiver of disgust at the end.

"I really owe Sona a big favor though." Rias said still remembering Sona's indirect assistance to her.

"Well, she did unintentionally gave you a clue for a way out so I guess that's fair."

"Mhmm, I'm actually embarrassed to myself that I didn't thought of that a few years earlier." Rias nodded remembering Sona's gesture to herself with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes and the look you gave Sona after she heard about the dissolved engagement." Akeno said in amusement making Rias crack a smile as she remembers her actions a few weeks ago.
_______________________________________
Flashback

"Thanks for the tip Sona!" Rias said as she winked and stuck her tongue out to Sona making the latter jaw drop realizing what the former was talking about

_______________________________________
Flashback End

The two laughed as they remembered the entire thing, the two then continued walking to their destination while making small talk on their way.
_______________________________________
Principal's office

After reaching the door of their destination Rias suddenly kicked the door open and went in without even knocking being clearly excited that she forgot her manners.

"Irisviel-sama! I've brought the club registration form!" Rias said as she kicked the door open adding another dent to the poor door.

"Rias-chan! You're the second person to dent my door!" Irisviel said without anger towards Rias' actions.

"Oh! Sorry!" Rias apologized to Irisviel. "Wait, if I'm the second one to do that then who's the first?"

Before Irisviel could answer her a voice answered for her. "It's my Sona-tan who did it! I saw it afterall!"

 "It's my Sona-tan who did it! I saw it afterall!"