A surprise visitor

Disclaimeerr!

Hischool Dxd is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi

"Booming voice or sound"
"Talking"
'thinking'
______________________________________

3rd Person's POV

As Y/n walks back to Emi's home he remembered the annoying looks that he recieved from the students he walked with earlier.

'I guess a new outfit would help.' He thought as he nears Emi's house.

"Tadaima!" He said to no one as he walked inside the house.

After closing door now aware that the house is empty at the moment, while walking through the hall way I stopped as I passed the living room I then walked back and went into the living room seeing the couch I took a seat.

'comfy' I thought as I tried to remain seated but ended up laying down on the comfy couch.

With the house quiet and me comfortably laying down on the couch I couldn't help but let my eyes drop.
_______________________________________

5 hours later -Y/n POV

I opened my eyes seeing the the ceiling of the living room and felt heavy breathing next to my face. I moved my eyes and see Tohru right next to my face breathing heavily inching forward very slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked a bit creeped out.

"Heh?" Tohru said in surprise

Her face then turned crimson as steam came out of her ears as she backed away fumbling over her words. "I-it's not w-what it looks-" "I-I can explain-" Sorry!"

As I am looking at the maiden trying her best to explain the situation I heard a knock I then went for the door as Tohru followed behind me red and silent.

I then opened the door seeing no one. I then noticed a tuff of white lavender hair belonging to a little girl that looked around 8 or 9 years old dressed in what you could basically call a tribal themed clothing. Her notable features are her horns on her head and a tail resembling a ball of fur.

'A gothic lolita with a tribal theme'

"Who are you?" The loli asked me.

I, being still a bit groggy let out "No, I should be asking you that question. Who are you? And where are your parents?"

'She looks familiar' my sleepy brain thought as the loli went inside without an invitation.

'Brats.' said as I closed the door as the loli stared at Tohru with wide eyes briming with deep respect.

Wait a moment! Is this!?

"Tohru-sama!" The loli said to Tohru

"Ah..." Tohru said recognizing the loli.
_______________________________________

"This girl is called Kanna Kamui, she's an acquaintance of mine." Tohru said as she introduced Kanna.

" Tohru said as she introduced Kanna