Chapter 37: A fight already!?

"It's night..." Jeanne-san said while looking up at the night sky.

A few minutes has passed after we went through the Gate that we noticed the time difference between the two worlds.

"The mana purity here is amazing!" Tohru said as Kanna took a deep breath enjoying the abundance of mana in the air.

"I don't see anyone aside from us here." Emi said as she observed the land with her enhanced vision.

Hearing Emi's obsevation I tapped the ground with my finger.

"What are you doing Red-sama?" Tohru asked my actions.

"I sent a pulse of my energy across the land to sense anyone within a hundred mile radius."

"So like a sonar?" Emi asked which I nodded my head 'yes'.

The pulse I sent out are about to reach it's maximum range where I can sense it properly when all of a sudden.

"I sense something!" I said making everyone curious.

"Where?" Nana asked making me point at a direction.

I noticed that there is a hand holding on to my sleeve.

"Riko-san..." Deciding to forgo with the formalities during this trip. I called her by her first name making her blink.

This girl has been holding onto me ever since she grabbed onto my hand back on our world on the other side.

"O-oh! Sorry sensei!" Riko-san said as she hastily released her hold on me.

"No worries Riko-san." I said to her.

"Anyway, I sense a lot of people two hundred miles from here in that direction." I pointed at a direction sixty degrees on my left, while marking the specific location in my head.

"But we have to hurry they're under attack!" I said making Yui-san react.

"But Sensei, it's impossible to reach them quickly with that distance." She said incredulously.

"Don't worry Kotegawa-kun we have a way for that." Artoria said to her making everyone except Yui-san and Riko-san nod in agreement.

She then look at me and said. "Alright Darling do your thing~!"
.
.
.
.
.
Wow... She actually caught me off guard with that one. And here I thought they would do something. And what's with everyone staring at me expectantly!?

"Alright." I sighed in defeat before.

Glow!

"W-what's Sensei's doing!?" Riko-san asked Sona who lazily replied "Dunno."

"Darling here has a LOT of abilities so it's really hard to know what he's going to do!"

My body then glowed red as I transformed into my dragon form.