Chapter 47: The First Contract

"Woah..." "So the rumors are real..." "Kaguya Shinomiya is studying here!" "Well, Kuoh is one of the most promising schools in Japan only rivaled by Shuchi'in." "I suppose she knows who's better than the two." Students talked among themselves as a girl with long black hair tied up by a red ribbon and red eyes walked in the busy hallway.

" Students talked among themselves as a girl with long black hair tied up by a red ribbon and red eyes walked in the busy hallway

The girl in question is Kaguya Shinomiya, daughter of the leader of Shinomiya Zaibatsu, Gan'an Shinomiya. Currently she is heading towards the Principal's office to get her class designation and schedule.

A few minutes of walking Kaguya finally reached the Principal's office. Knocking on the door she waited for a few seconds for the person in the room the give her the permission to come in.

 "Come in." 

Hearing the voice of who she would assume the school's principal Kaguya entered the room.

"Ha~!? Kaguya-san~!? A ribbon wearing pale-pink haired girl said in surprise after seeing her close friend since middle school. Squealing in delight the girl leaped towards Kaguya.

"Uwaaa~!! I'm sooo happy that you are going on the same school as I am~!" The girl happily said while hugging Kaguya

"Ara~? Are you friends with Shinomiya-chan, Chika-chan~?" Irisviel asked the pink haired girl.

"Mhm~! I've been friends with Kaguya-san since middle school~!" Chika replied.

"Why did you transferred here Fujiwara-san?" Kaguya asked the pink haired girl.

Turning to her friend, Chika said to her. "Papa is scared for my safety as Shuchi'in is not that far from that Gate thingy so his next option is this school."

'That's right. Her father is overly protective of her. I wish the same goes for me...' Kaguya thought sadly.

Shaking her thoughts away Kaguya said to Chika. "Fujiwara-san, could you release me? I need to get my class schedule from Einsbern-sensei."

"Okay~!" Fujiwara complied releasing her hug and allowing Kaguya to get her class schedule from Irisviel, who is looking at them with amusement in her eyes, which slightly made Kaguya uneasy as she's not used to being directed with that kind of look.