Training or Battle? So Confusing!

After Y/n roared Rias made her move as she threw a barrage of Power of Destruction in a form of magic bullets.

The bullets quickly reached Y/n, unfortunately for Rias her attacks are ineffective. As the moment the magic bullets touched his body the magic bullets just dispersed into thin air.

"!?" Rias could only widen her eyes in surprise as her attacks did even do anything.

Y/n then flared his wings as if to taunt them making Akeno and Kanna attack.

*Crackle!* *Crackle!*

Akeno and Kanna then fired their lightning attacks at Y/n's dragon face briefly blinding him from their flashy attacks.

"A direct hit!" Emi cheered making Akeno quickly deny it "No, my lightning magic dispersed the moment it reached its scales while Kanna-chan's attack did hit it still did nothing.

"Rias" Akeno called her friend making the latter look at her "It looks like I have to break out the holy lightning in this situation." She said with a hesitant smile.

*Roaaarrr!!!* Y/n roared to the skies as red lightning started rained down from the sky followed by small meteors forming large craters in the area.

Rias, Akeno and Tohru formed a giant magic barrier above them to block the further incoming attacks. Unfortunately the magic barrier only lasted for four seconds before a single meteor easily demolished the barrier.

"!?"

After seeing the barrier get demolished the girls then started dodging the lightning and meteor rain.

Soon the rain of attacks ended as they regrouped.

Rias met Akeno's eyes and nodded to her as Rias said. "You might have to." Rias then warned Akeno. "But we have to finish this fight quickly as you and Baraqiel-san are still working on your stamina limit when maintaining your transformation."

"Yeah..." Akeno said as her body was then covered in a lightning like aura before two pairs of black feathered wings came out of her back.

Emi and Tohru both fired a giant fireball from their mouths trying to buy Akeno some time.

'Wait...' Y/n's eyes slightly widened in surprise from seeing Akeno's fallen angel transformation.

'Huh, Akeno-san seems to not hate her fallen angel side from what I could tell from Rias' words.' Y/n thought. Not even paying attention from the attacks of the dragon trio.

But all of a sudden.

*Don!*

He was blasted several meters back by a powerful bolt of pure magic that come from Artoria as she formed several magic bolts shaped like a lance in the air and launched them at Y/n forcing the latter severa more meters back.

'Those attacks felt literally like several taps just now..." Y/n depressingly thought as he was expecting the attacks from Artoriamto pack more punch. While the attacks forced him several meters back it did no visible damage to his scales.

'I can't find it in my heart to hurt you so I held back quite a bit as I love you so much!'

*Doki*

'T-those were some dangerous words just now Artoria...' Y/n thought.

'D-did my words reached your heart Darling!? If so-' "Kyaaaa~!!!"Artoria thought as she squealed on the outside while accidentally throwing an overpowered pure magic bolt in her excitement.

*DON!*

A huge explosion covered Y/n making Artoria's eyes widen is horror as realizes what she has done, she then quickly and repeatedly apologizes to Y/n through their bond. 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Darling! I didn't mean to do that! Please don't hate me!!!'
_____________________________________