Chapter 40: A dragon in a village

"So how did you and your friends ended up in this world?" Rimuru asked

"We traveled through a gate that is connected to this world." I said surprising her.

"A gate?" She asked.

"Yeah, a gate appeared out of nowhere in Japan. The government then immediately had the gate blocked off from the public. Luckily, Irisviel-san has connections on the government that allowed us to get here." I said causing her to look at Irisviel-san who seems to be talking to someone on the phone.

Wait- how is she getting a signal on this side?

"Of course... Yes, I'll tell them the good news... Oh! And please tell Milicas-chan I said Hi!" Irisviel-san said before hanging up on the phone.

"Minna! I have an announcement!" Irisviel-san said loudly as she approached the on going Smash Tournament.

"AND PAUSE!!!" Rias suddenly screamed as she paused the on going game- Ohh... So that's why she paused it. She's losing badly to Serafall.

"Rias-chan!" Serafall cried in surprise.

"O-oi, is she that childish?" Mordred-san said as her fellow peerage members could only nod in agreement.

"Well, the prize is a date with Red-sensei so I guess that's understandable..." Lily-san said while pouting.

Oi... I joined that same tournament earlier and your telling me that the prize is a date with me!?

"Sirzechs-san called me earlier to inform Rias-chan and Sona-chan here that they are now ready to receive their own set of Evil Pieces!" She said surprising all of us.

"Yes! Did you hear that Akeno!? I'm going to receive my Evil Pieces!" Rias happily said as she grasped Akeno's hands.

"I'm officially going to be your Queen Rias!" Akeno-san said before she hugged her friend.

"Hmm... Irisviel-san? How come Rias and I got to receive our Evil Pieces a year earlier?" Sona asked in confusion before her gaze sharpened. "Does our siblings have any involvement in this?"" She asked in seriousness.

I turned my gaze to Serafall whose sporting a shocked face.

"I didn't do anything So-tan!" Serafall cried in denial while hugging her sister.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that Sona-chan and you too Rias-chan~! Actually it's the Elder council that decided that~!" Irisviel-san said to her.

"Shouldn't Beelzebub-sama be the one to have a final say on it?" Tsubaki asked.

"Actually, it was him who proposed the idea of giving Rias-chan and Sona-chan a headstart but his reasoning behind it is unknown even within the Yondai Maou." Irisviel-san said to her.

Looking at everyone Irisviel-san said. "Unfortunately though... Our trip here will be cut short as I am being called back to the human world to deal with something."

"I kinda like here though" Riko-san said before getting reprimanded by Yui-san for something I don't know. Chances are probably along the lines of 'Shameless!'.

"So when are we leaving Kocho sensei?" Emi asked.

Thinking for a moment Irisviel-san answered her. "Probably after breakfast Emi-chan."

She then turned towards me.

"Y/n-kun, you will be staying here and continue with establishing connections with the natives of this world. Don't worry about your students they will have a substitute teacher while you're gone." She said.