Chapter 54: The Storm I

Y/n stood in front of a building that Shirone directed at him.

"So this is the place?" Y/n asked the girl riding on his shoulders.

Shirone nodded with a hungry look in her eyes "Mhm~! This is the place where they sell Anpan's Nya~!"

"Then let's get inside and grab ourselves a bag of it."

The moment Y/n finished his sentence Shirone was already in front of the shelves where her target food is at.

"Why did the three of you decided to join us, instead of joining the others to the baths?" Y/n asked, turning to the three girls in front of him.

"I'm your priestess Red-samna, it is my duty to always be by your side!" Tyuule passionately answered.

"No, that's a spouse's duty." Y/n deadpanned at the woman's eagerness to serve him.

Tyuule blinked at his words before blushing madly after processing his words.

"I-If Red-samna wishes it so..." Tyuule muttered softly to herself as a pleased smile graced her beautiful face.

Velvet only looked at her Queen with an awkward smile on her face, knowing that it was all just a misunderstanding on her Queen's part.

Turning to the last person in their group, Y/n asked. "How about you Soka? Anything that you want?"

'You.' Soka mentally replied before verbally answering Y/n. "I want to try out this food called cookies. Ruby-san told me that I won't regret trying it out."

"Hmmm... I think this store sells cookies. Come on let's go grab you some." Y/n said to her.

Soka nodded as she, Tyuule and Velvet followed Y/n inside the store.

A few minutes later, Y/n stood in front of the store owner.

"I'm sorry Great Red-sama, but I can't take your gold. It's way too much and you are the village's esteemed guest it would be rude of me to charge you for some measly snacks." The storeowner said refusing the gold offered to him by Y/n.

"Yes." Y/n replied, before dropping the bag of gold at the gaping Hobgoblin's hands.

"Let's go so that you girls could catch up with the others." Y/n said, walking away with Velvet and Shirone giggling at the Hobgoblin's expression.

Stepping out of the store Y/n turned to his group. "I just realized, I don't know where's that bathhouse is, do any of you girls know?"

"I can track Blake-onee-chan's through her scent." Shirone said while digging into her bag of snacks.

'Are you a dog?' Y/n sweatdropped at the girl before nodding at her. "Sure, lead us."

"Can I ride on your back again nya~?" Shirone asked before quickly jumping onto Y/n's back, not waiting for his answer.

"This is my spot now, nya~!

"Alright. Let's go."

____________________

Somewhere...

"Why are you glaring at Koneko-chan, Kanna-chan?" Saikawa asked her friend.

"I don't like that cat." Kanna answered while not letting up her glare at the innocent kitten.

"But, why!? She's so cute! Even sensei said so! That's why she allowed me to bring Koneko-chan on our field trip!" Saikawa said, confused at her friend's behavior towards her pet kitten.

"Meow~?" The kitten cutely tilted her head.

Kanna's eyes narrowed at the annoying creature staring back at her.