Start of training?

We are all looking at Rias at the moment after Venelana-san asked Riaa to explain on how we know each other. Rias at first started with a shy "W-well..."

"I first met Red here when I was only 7." Rias said as Venelana-san kept quiet while listening to her story.

"It was a few days after you and Otou-sama introduced me to that man and told us that we were engaged..."
_____________________________

After roughly half an hour later we were now in the Main Living Room lounging as Rias finally finishes her story.

Venelana-san who was now less tense with me so close to her daughter "Thank you... Dragon of dreams. Thank you for helping Rias at her lowest..." She thanked me with complete sincerity in her voice.

Venelana-san then looked at her daughter with love in her eyes as she let out a relieved sigh as she said. "With this I'm assured as I can now see our race's future will be bright!"
.
.
.
.

Oh...

"Yisss!" Rias fist pumped making the others finally react.

"Rias' mother approved!?" Emi said in shock as Tohru could only mutter. "So Spears-sensei is not just my only rival but Gremory-san as well!?"

"T-that's not fair!" Artoria complained as she then said something that really surprised me "I haven't even introduced Darling to my parents yet!"

Wait- You have parents?

'How did you think people are born?' She said a bit offended from my surprise reaction towards her having parents.

You were born!? When you said that you reincarnated I thought you mean you just merely reformed!

'Yes Darling, I was born as a human with my all of my memories and powers intact when I was still alive as God.' Artoria said.

That's crappy- I mean! You did went through hell as you experience being in a child's body.

'Y-yeah those days were miserable for me...' Artoria's voice shuddered at the memories of her childhood.
.
.
.
.
.
'Funfact! My parents names are still Mary and Joseph and this time they ACTUALLY FUCKED to have me!

I will just ignore that additional information...

Anyways, Rias finally asked Venelana-san about a good place in the Gremory territory for us to train.

"There is plenty in the Gremory territory that's pretty spacious and a good spot for training yourselves." Venelana-san said as she looked at everyone one by one before her eyes landed on mine. "But you, the Dragon of Dreams to train as well... Yeah, right." She then scoffed.
.
.
.
Huh... Like mother like daughter.

"Well I know I could basically oneshot everyone beside from the Top Five Strongest. so I decided that I will develop a kiddy gloves for me so that I could enjoy a fight at least." I told everyone and with them making a weird face.

Rias spoke so "You'll put on an eyepatch?"

"Nope" I said as a really fun idea came to mind.
____________________________________________
Timeskip - Training Grounds

We then headed to the Gremory Training grounds a few miles away from the estate as the area has a special barrier that's almost similar to the devil's rating games.

Rias watched as I held out my hand as a stream of energy started to gather and spin in my hand. Slowly the energy starts to become more noticeable as I put more energy into it. I then condensed and contained the energy ball to keep it stable.

*Swiirrlll!*

"Hora! I did it! A Rasengan! In my palm!" I celebrated in delight as the Rasengan dissipated when I willed it to.

"Rasengan?" Rias asked wondering what the energy ball does.

"Yep! This one here is a condensed ball of spinning energy that when it collides with a target it will grind and propel the target before bursting for further damage. And with enough power it's size will increase to the point that it could carve away a mountain!

"T-that's a scary attack!" Rias said in astonishment as she imagined the damage the Rasengan could do to a living target.

"But that's not all!" I said with a sly grin.

"The Rasengan also has one special ability." I said shocking Rias

"That attack is already strong enough to take out a high class devil with a direct hit and your telling me it also has a special ability!?" Rias said in suprise.

"Mhm! The Rasengan has the ability to sometimes make a target mysteriously stand still for the technique to connect!"
.
.
.
"T-that's an unfair ability!" Rias said in disbelief.

"Y-yeah!" "You call that Kid-gloves!?" "How is that pulling your punches!?" "Unfair." Four voices suddenly came from behind me making me look at the source.

I then remembered that I didn't came here alone as I looked at Artoria, Emi, Tohru, Akeno and Kanna having the same look as Rias.

I then created another rasengan and showed them the damage a regular rasengan can do.

I looked around for a good target and saw a large boulder, which I approached with excitement in my steps as I can't wait to actually use the rasengan.

When I got close enough to my target I then pushed my hand holding the rasengan forwards. The rasengan then easily grinded through the boulder before it suddenly lunched the boulder off the ground with the rasengan propelling it away from me by several meters.

The rasengan then rapidly expanded covering the entire boulder before exploding leaving no trace of the large boulder.

"S-Sugoi!" Emi, Tohru and Kanna said in amazement while Akeno and Rias are impressed at the damage done by the attack.

Something's missing...

'...I just realized that it's Darling were talking about. And that kind of attack just now is an extremely weak attack by your standards. Yes it's unfair, but extremely weak.' Artoria said in amusement towards me.

Oh the she is.

You honestly worried me there for a second.

'Kyaaa~! Darling's worried about me!' Artoria squealed in delight
.
.
.
Moving on...

"Anyways! As I'm done experimenting we could all train now!" I said to all of them as they all put on a determined look.

"Yosh!" Rias yelled all fired up like a certain dragon slayer

"For the Date!" Tohru yelled in determination.

"Y-yeah!" Emi stuttered in emarassment and determiation as she remembered our deal.

"For Rias's future peerage!" Akeno said as she raised her fist with a smile.

"Yahhh." Kanna yelled? She then put her hands up, as she is now feeling fired up as the others.

" Kanna yelled? She then put her hands up, as she is now feeling fired up as the others

"Training with Darling~!" Artoria yelled as she played along with the group.

Finally we could start!
___________________________

Chapter 23