A slight change of plans

I woke up looking at this...

-7:29-AM-
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaand now I'm waiting for the longest one minute of my life.

*Beep-Smash!*

There.

I only stared at the smashed alarm clock. 'You made me do it!' I said in my head trying to justify my actions.

I then got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen downstairs. As I got to the kitchen I saw Tohru cooking breakfast "Mornin'" I greeted as she looked up from her cooking or more like chopping veggieWs
"Good morning Red-sam-*Clang!*" She was stopped from her greeting by a flash of metal flying off from her chopping board.
.
.
.
.
.
Turns out she broke the knife clean off the handle by accidentally hitting the blade against her fingers.

"Tohru don't chop while distracted you might hurt the knife..."

"Hai. Gomenasai." She apologized emotionlessly as she's still in shock from what happened.

"Tohru" I called getting a "Hmm?" from her.

"What time does those two wake up on weekends." I asked as Tohru took on a thinking pose "Kobayashi-san wakes up around Eight and with Kanna-chan... I don't know as today's her first weekend here."

I guess that's fine as I don't need them waking up at the crack of dawn. That's just a waste of good few hours of sleep.
_______________________________

A few minutes later Emi came down with Kanna in tow. Good timing as I was just sitting on the dining table I heard "Break fast is ready!" from behind me as Tohru brought out the freshly cooked breakfast.

Upon spotting Emi, Tohru then told Emi about her braking the kitchen knife. Emi still has the other half of her brain in her bed, just said "Ok."

""Itadakimasu""

Now eating breakfast I realized that this like a normal family breakfa-Stop. 'Tears, don't you dare...'
.
.
.
.
.
""Red-sama?"" "Red?" The three said as they looked at me in concern as Emi asked "Why are you crying?"

"Oh, I tried to challenge myself on how long I would last without blinking, but I ended up tearing up instead..." I smoothly lied to her.

Luckily Emi "Ok? That's a weird time for a challenge..." sort of bought my lie.

"So anyways after breakfast we would head out to train." I told them making them nod in response.
________________________________

After eating we then headed out.

But as I opened the door I saw Rias, Akeno and Artoria by the gate *Rrrrriiiinggg* as they just started ringing the doorbell.

"What are you girls are doing here? How do you even know where I live?"

"Darling, the school has everyone's address you know?" Artoria said as Emi, Tohru and Kanna came out of the door behind me making Rias's eyes widen when she realizes that we are all living together.

"What!? You're all living together!? I'm moving in!" Rias suddenly declared making Artoria declare that she's moving in as well.

"Hang on! No one's rainbow sieging my house!" I yelled as the two stood their ground before Artoria looked at Emi and nodded at her. Emi then said "Sure you three could move in."

"Ara? I'm included as well?" Akeno asked in suprise.

"Yeah, so that the empty rooms won't just collect dust." Emi said in response to Akeno's question.
.
.
.
.
.
What's going on? Did I missed something? Artoria?