He did our job for us...

"We're here" Sona said as She, Rias, Serafall, Tsubaki and Akeno landed on a rooftop of an apartment building as Serafall erected a powerful barrier around the block.

"What's that for Serafall-sama?" Asked Tsubaki.

"We need to hide the existence of the supernatural to the normal humans so we could coexist peacefully.

"So-tan's right!" Serafall agreed while making Sona blush a bit briefly for how she is being referred as.

Serafall continued. "Also this barrier is special as this is barrier reverts the damage on the surroundings after being removed."

"I've never heard of that kind of barrier magic!" Rias said amazed at the barrier's special properties.

"Yup! Yup!" Serafall agreed which she explained further.
"This barrier also helps against collateral damages. As this only takes individuals connected to the supernatural and place them in a seperate pocket dimension, where the barrier covers it for extra measures. So far only Ultimate Class Devils could make this special barrier."

After Serafall was finished explaining, Rias warned them. "We have to be careful of this Stray Devil as the reports say that he's powerful enough to be considered a high-class devil in power. Even if he's still a low-class devil he's still a Queen with the power comparable to Sona and I."

"What's he doing here!?" They heard Serafall's alarmed voice.

The other four looked in the direction Serafall is looking at.

"Sensei!?" Rias said in surprise, she then turned to the group "hurry we have to get Sensei out of here-" she was interrupted by Serafall. "Don't bother that Stray Devil wouldn't even put a scratch on him."

"What do you mean?" Rias said in confusion.

Sona was about to inform Rias who their sensei really is but was stopped by Serafall who has a mischievous expression. Serafall then said " Just watch Rias-chan!"

As they watch their sensei down below they saw their target stray approaching him. Good thing that they have acute senses so they could hear the conversation even if it's just one sided.

"Isn't a bit tOo LAte to bE out at this hoUR punk?" Xaxfla said making Y/n face him.

Y/n's eyes widen in surprise as he looked at the ugly abomination infront of him making Xaxfla mistake his eyes widening in fear making Xaxfla's bloodlust skyrocket enough and directed at Y/n.

"HaAa... I LiKE that ExpResSion! That ExPresSion of FeAr! PaRalYzED IN Fear! FEar from my BlOoDLusT AloNe!" Xaxfla said he watched Y/n 'drown' in his bloodlust.

"That's some serious bloodlust coming from him and it's not even directed at me! That alone is enough to drive a normal human crazy!" Tsubaki said as she felt the bloodlust Xaxfla is emitting from a distance.

"Yeah, but look at sensei's face!" Pointed Rias as she noticed Y/n's face is starting to twitch and look annoyed.

Xaxfla then charges at Y/n ready to shred Y/n into ribbons with his razor sharp claws coated in green aura.

Xaxfla swiped at Y/n six times all connecting but dealing no damage to Y/n.

"Wha-!?" Rias said in surprise with Y/n's durability she then thought of Xaxfla's reinforcement. 'When he coated his claws he then increased their power enough to penetrate a Rook's defense with ease!'