Chapter 50: The calm before the Storm II

Crash!

A figure leaped out a cloud of dust revealing Rory with a bloodthirsty grin on her face.

"You're slowly getting better Velvet!" Rory yelled at the person responsible for the huge cloud of dust.

"It's all thanks to Red-sama unlocking my Aura and getting my counterpart's memories as a side effect." Velvet replied from the cloud of dust that is now settling down revealing her form to Rory. On her hand is a massive single-edged broadsword spanning around six feet long from pommel to the tip of the blade with two holes on its side near the handguard.

"Does this 'Aura' you're talking about also includes that massive sword that you're wielding right now?" Rory asked with a raised eyebrow while planting the pommel of her halberd on the ground

"Oh! I have Anesidora to thank for that."  Velvet said getting a confused look from Rory.

"It's the name of my weapon that I received from the Dwarves in Tempest village." Velvet said while stabbing Anesidora on the ground.

"To be honest I find myself quite envious with you for having such powerful weapon. Still... I also find it quite suiting for you to wield it as well. With its many forms and uses, it compliments your specialty of being a Weaponsmaster of the Warrior Bunny Kingdom." Tyuule said walking up to the two girls.

"I don't think you should be envious of me Lady Tyuule. I mean, didn't Red-sama directly gifted you those two swords of ligh-"

"-They're called Lightsabers, Velvet! Red-samna called it as such so don't disrespect it!" Tyuule said interrupting and correcting Velvet.

"M-my greatest apologies Lady Tyuule!" Velvet bowed her head deeply.

"It's fine Velvet. Haaaa~ I still remember when Red-samna handed me these two~" Tyuule said pulling out the two lightsabers from their holsters held them in front of her with both hands as she rubbed her face over it."

"Haaaa~" Tyuule sighed dreamily to herself.

"And there she goes again..." Rory said in a tired tone.

"Ahahaha..." Velvet laughed awkwardly, now used to her queen daydreaming whenever their God Great Red is mentioned.

"Should we check out how everyone's training is going?" Velvet asked hoping to spend some time with two girls that's familiar to her counterpart.

"Haaaa~"

"Let's go." Rory said ignoring Tyuule's daydreaming.

______________________________

Y/n's POV

"Grrrr! Stand still!" Yang's yelled in a frustrated tone as her punch was easily dodged again by her sparring partner.