Chapter 79: Action In A Chill Episode?

"Ishigami-san, you're breaking form. Add fifteen more push-ups." Nana said, earning a groan from her male student.

"You said that you want to be a Pro hero, right? Well, Pro hero's need to be fit to perform their day-to-day activities, you know?" Nana said, causing Ishigami to nod with a tired "Hai, Sensei..." before fixing his form and continuing his push-ups.

'Pocket Gadget. Allows Ishigami to create any kind of object from his hands at the cost of his stamina depending on the created object's complexity, ranging from unnoticeable stamina cost to marathon-level exhaustion. The current limit of his Quirk is that he could only create hand-sized inorganic gadgets like his handheld gaming console for example.' Nana thought, remembering Ishigami's quirk profile, along with the few others that the school principal had sent her before assigning her as QDC's second teacher.

Sometime after when everyone finished their given training exercises, Y/n had everyone returned to the classroom and had begun to give a recap of today's activities.

"Alright, starting off. Deviluke." Said girl perked up at the mention of her name. "Good work with improving those training robots. They are a lot better compared to the ones that you made yesterday." The pink-haired alien seemed to preen at the praise.

Y/n continued. "Although, your other inventions needs to be toned down."

"But, Sensei, those giant robots are more powerful than the training robots I made today!" Lala protested, making Y/n look at her flatly.

"This is Kouh Academy and not UA, Deviluke." Lala pouted at Y/n's retort as the latter decided to move on to the next student.

'Fujiwara Chika, Quirk: Zero Footsteps.

Fujiwara-san's quirk passively removes all kinds of sound coming from her footsteps. Based on what I've garnered about Fujiwara-san's recent breakthrough if she 'consciously' activates her quirk by tensing the muscles on her foot, and calves, she can somehow 'step' on anything, regardless of their solidity. I was honestly surprised when I saw her walk on water earlier.'

Looking back to her notes, Nana added. 'Although very versatile, this conscious side of her quirk gives Fujiwara-san leg cramps from overuse.'

"Fujiwara, great job on making a breakthrough with your quirk today." Nana watched in amusement as Chika beamed brightly on her seat. "While I know you're excited to try out this new breakthrough of yours, I would strongly advise you to take it easy while training with it tonight due to your lack of experience on this side of your quirk." Y/n said before moving on.

Half an hour later, Y/n dismissed the class for today.

"Oh, stop pouting Lala." Y/n sighed, "Just because we can't use those giant robots of yours here in school doesn't mean they're not allowed on our training basement back home."

Hayasaka, Kaguya and Nana watched as Lala's ahoge twitched before beginning to wag happily from side to side.

It took all three girls a moment before Y/n's words registered into their brains.

They all paled.

'Is he serious!? Those giant robots are as big as that snake dragon in Himeji! And he's saying that he's going to use them for our training!?' Kaguya yelled in her head.

'As much as I'm in for more training. I'd prefer training with L/n-sensei than those robots. He's much easier to train against compared to those machines that Deviluke-san made.' Hayasaka thought.

{Agreed. And with Red-sama, he also teaches you how to fight like a dragon.
Even as it pains me to admit that Red-sama only plays around with us when we're fighting him, you still develop those fighting instincts.} Ddraig mentally said to her host.