Chapter 77: Red's First Day of School

"So, want to tell me how you're already at level 100? Red told us earlier that our levels are proportional to our strength, and guess what level Sera-chan is? She's at level 87." I internally winced at Rias-chan's words.

I don't know how she discovered that bit, but I'm assuming that she has an ability to discern levels. Currently, Rias-chan is interrogating me just behind the blacksmith building, while the others are inside said building and getting their gear upgraded.

I gave Rias-chan a confused look which she didn't buy, making me sweat a bit. Wait, am I even capable of sweating in a virtual reality game?

"So, Artoria-chan... Wanna tell me why you're already at level 100?" Rias-chan asked again.

Uuuuuuu! This is your fault, Darling!

What should I do? I can't lie to Rias-chan. Lying is one of my weak points and even if I'm good at it, I also can't make myself lie to her. She's like a sister to me now.

How am I supposed to tell her that I was the Biblical God in my previous life!?

"*Sigh* Fine, if you don't want to tell me then I won't force you..." Rias-chan muttered with a dejected look on her face.

"..od"

Rias-chan's head snapped back up as she looked at me. "What did you say?"

Damn you, Brain! You let the pressure get to you and made me slip!

Lying about what I just said would only make Rias-chan more suspicious of me and our friendship would take a dip, which I don't want to happen, no matter how insignificant it is.

[You know you could just tell her, right?] Darling's voice echoed in my head.

It's not that easy, you know! I can't just tell everyone that I was a deity that reincarnated into a human with my powers still intact.

[You don't have to tell everyone at the moment, you know? I mean, you could tell Rias the truth and just let the others know at a later date.]

But, I don't know how she will react to learning that I was her kind's most dangerous enemy!

[Oh, ye of little faith! Come on, have some faith on Rias, Artoria! Aren't you two friends? You know that she'll only be shocked for a minute or two before shrugging it off. That girl has seen some weird shit before. Like that flying blue eyesore-]

Hey, don't compare me to that weird thing! That's really insulting!

[Yeah yeah, but as I was saying, put some trust in your friend.] Darling said before ending our conversation.

Swallowing my saliva, I prepared myself for her reactio-

"You're a God-class being aren't you?"

"Hcksh!?" I made a noise from sudden her words.

What!? How did she-!?

"Wha- H-how!?" I shakily asked.

Resting an elbow on one hand, Rias raised her pointer finger to her cheek, "Well, you're too strong. Strong enough to go toe to toe with Sera-chan during training. And lastly, you taught Akeno Pure Magic, from what I know, only deities can teach that type of magic."

Shifting her posture, Rias-chan crossed her arms and continued, "It only cemented the fact that you're beyond Satan-class after seeing your starting level."

She's placed the facts in the game higher than the ones in real life!

"I guessing that Red also knows that you're a God-class being?"