Chapter 38: A War God?

After firing a cero that literally reduced the wave of enemies in half.

"!?"

The wave that were charging at us suddenly stopped and silence engulfed the entire battlefield on both sides.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"M-monsters!" "They have a War God on their side!" "A God walking among us!?" "And dragonoids too!" "Did this God answered their call!?" "We can't defeat them!" "Retreat!" "They'll slaughter us!"

"They're retreating!" A warrior bunny cried triumphantly to her allies who cheered.

'!!!' I could only look in shock as the army that was so eager to spill blood were now running like a bunch of cowards.

"I'm a dragon NOT a dragonoid!" Tohru yelled at their retreating backs knocking me off from my shock.

"Wait! No! Come back! I promise I won't do it again!" I yelled at the retreating army.

"Change of plans Nana! Instead of Combat training, we will learn about how to properly apprehend an enemy!" I said before starting to give chase at the retreating army in a speed where Nana could keep up.

"C'mon Nana! You too Emi! Rias!" I yelled while running.

""H-hai!"" They said in unison, probably shocked as I am at the enemies reaction.

"Hora! Get back here you punks!" I yelled at these retreating Joestar wannabes.

______________
3rd Person's POV

Nana watched Y/n as the latter disappeared faded from view.

"He's getting too excited... He's forgetting that they are only people with normal physical capabilities." Emi said as she could barely see Y/n's movements anymore with her dragon enhances senses.

'There!' Emi looked at Y/n's blurry form crashing at the center of the retreating army.

Crash! Boom!

Standing up inside the large crater he made Y/n turned to Nana and Emi "I've already placed a barrier to keep these guys in. Now what's left is to defeat these guys here." Y/n yelled towards them.

"And by I mean defeat I don't care even if you end up killing them as long as they're down!" Y/n added terrifying the soldiers in the process.

"Y/n-kun is a bit aggressive towards them for some reason..." Nana said feeling a bit disturbed at seeing a different side of Y/n.

"Yeah." Emi said before unfurling her wings and flew above them. She then started to rain down bolts of electricity towards their trapped enemies.

Zzzsszzzt! BzzzsstT!

Enemies hit were then either stunned and paralyzed or knocked unconscious.

"My turn then!" Nana said as she jumped into a group of orcs that were eyeing her cautiously.

Punching the nearest orc next to her and sending it flying with a broken jaw she then faced the other orcs without fear charged.

Punch! Punch! Dodge! Punch! Kick! Dodge! Punch! Divert sword swing! Elbow to the gut!

Going on a rhythm Nana's body slowly went on autopilot as her movements became more fluid with each dodge and attack.

______________
With Emi

"Look at her go..." Emi commented while in the air.

"Take down that dragonoid!" A group leader from what Emi could assume ordered, as a group of soldiers armed with bows crossbows longbows fired at her.