Chapter 35: Unwelcome Guests

Two days had passed after our club gained six new members. Presently I'm at Mcronalds along with a fellow sensei that's asking for an advice.

"Hello Sir! What can I get for you tonight?" A male voice said from behind the counter as he took an order from a customer in front of me.

"So do you think I should do L/n-Sensei?" My fellow sensei asked with a troubled frown from her face.

"Could you please repeat your situation again Shimura-sensei? I just started this chapter so I kinda zoned out? So to speak." I replied sheepishly at the woman making her chuckle softly. "This is the reason why I look up to you L/n-sensei... You could always bring out a smile from someone even if they're sad by just being you..." She said with a faint blush on her face.

I. Am. Confused. With this development that is happening at the moment.

"Before we continue with this topic let's get ourselves some food first yeah?"

"Next person please!" The person behind the counter called making Shimura-sensei and I step forward.

"I got it Shimura-sensei." I said to her, which I quickly added before she could protest. "You can just treat me the next time we have lunch ok?" I said making her blush a bit more noticeable, she then said. "Ok I'll accept that but! You should call me by my first name ok!?" I only chuckled at her words before replying back "Then you should do the same for me! Anyways! The man behind the counter is waiting for us and it's rude keep the line waiting!" I said as I face the man behind the counter.

*stare*

*STARE*

The moment I faced the man in front of me, the first thing that came to my mind is 'Dang... That's four crossovers now! References not counted!'

The reason why those words came to mind is because of this...

Right now he's staring at me and rapidly paling to the point that I might mistake him for a colorless drawing

Right now he's staring at me and rapidly paling to the point that I might mistake him for a colorless drawing. And his eyes...

Fear. That's what I could see from them as they stare at me, which is now bring back my annoyance for stares directed at me.

As I was about to point out his annoying and rude staring, a voice came from my right making me look at Nana and seeing a cheeky smile from her as she said.

"You did say it's your treat right Y/n-kun? Then...*inhale* I'll have two number Nine's, a number Nine large, a number Six with extra dip, a number Seven, two number Forty-five's, one with cheese and a large soda.*exhale*" Nana Shimura ordered breaking out this guy's one sided staring making him dumbly ask
"A-anything else?"

Oho? Do you want your team to die? You're bravely asking for more even with the huge line of customers behind me!? Well then in that case-!

"I'll get the same!" I said with a smile on my face making his eyes widen as he slowly realizes how he led his team to their deaths by asking for more.