Chapter 43: The Battle in the Marsh

Slash!

"Gah!"

I looked down at the body of the dead Orc I just defeated accidentally and sighed.

I didn't even attacked him! I just block his slash and for some goddamn reason his blade broke and hit him!

Seriously!

Walking around the battlefield aimlessly I ended up coming across my group Rory, Tyuule and Velvet having the time of their lives, well except Velvet because...

"I'm so sorry!"

Slash!

Currently, I'm just watching the girls have fun while ignoring the Orcs around me that were dying because they kept swinging their weapons at me only for their weapons to break and hit them instead, like seriously! I'm not even blocking anymore!

I then activated Kamui to prevent their weapons from hitting me and killing them in the process. Too bad though! My idea didn't change anything, because their weapons just passed through me harmlessly which only ended up hitting their comrades instead!

"Fuck it! Disable: Friendly Fire! Three meters around me!" I yelled causing the orcs around me to have their weapons dissolve the moment their weapons were about to accidentally hit their comrades.

This is pathetic! I'm actually trying to prevent my enemies from killing their selves!

Ignoring my pathetic enemies I watched Velvet fight using her weapon called The Ball.

The Ball is a design of mine that is ball of Pure Magic. Not magicules, but instead Pure Magic that is around the size of a tennis ball. The Ball allows Velvet to store an unlimited amount of weapons on it which she can summon upon her will by having The Ball perfectly mimic the weapon. Currently, she is wielding a special weapon I stored in The Ball and is skillfully using it to defeat her foes.

Noticing me Velvet waved at me while casually dodging a swing at her before using her special scythe to defeat her attacker

"Red-sama this weapon you designed for me is incredible, especially this scythe that it copied!" She said

"Oh, Red's back~?" Rory said looking around before her eyes landed on my as she waved. "Hi! Red~! Having fun~?" She said with a happy smile on her face.

Please don't smile like that while you're covered with the blood of your enemies.

Vwoom! Pishrr! Vwoom! Pshr!

A distinct sound coming from a lightsaber came from my right as I turned to see Tyuule throw her lightsaber at a group of Orcs that are charging at her.

Her lightsaber then sliced through the group of Orcs without resistance before surprisingly returning to it's owner.

Oh? Did she already discovered that her lightsaber would return to her when it reaches a certain distance? I guess this a good testing field for her.