Wasn't expecting that!

3rd Person's POV

'So this is what she means by all years.' Y/n thought as he walked in the hallways of Kuoh wearing a blue tracksuit with the top jacket is tied around his waist leaving his white shirt out.

"I'm going to be teaching PE on all of the year levels."

As he walked he came across multiple female students that looked away from him the moment they saw him.

'I was kinda expecting the classic "kyaahh!", "He's so handsome!" And "Please be my boyfriend!" From them with my looks but I think I'd rather have this kind of reaction as for some reason their stares are really annoying me.'
Y/n thought as he passed the students.

After Y/n got out of earshot all of students then quickly looked at his direction moments ago before-

"Kyyaahhhhhh~!!!" The entire hallway was then filled with the sound of squeals coming from the students.

"That was so embarassing!" "I know!" "I didn't know he would look in my direction! I should've put on lip gloss if I've known he'll see me!" "Do you think I'll have a chance Tachi-chan?" Came from the red faced students.

One curious student asked "Who was that?" She was then quickly answered "That was L/n-sensei he was teaching my class earlier" said the red faced student.

"Yeah! They said he just started teaching today." Chimed by another red faced student.
_______________________________________
Timeskip

After all classes had ended Y/n is now walking on the corridors while heading towards the faculty to meet up with Emi. As he was walking pass another classroom it's door suddenly slid open as a figure bumped into him dropping the things that person is holding.

"Kyaa!?" The person yelped as she fell back on her rear as she looked up to him in surprise.

'The person from yesterday!' the person said as she readjusted her glasses.

"Shitori-san?" Y/n said recognizing her. Sona then got up "What are you doing here..." She said before trailing of at the end as she realized she didn't get Y/n name yesterday.

"It's Y/n L/n I just started teaching PE today." Y/n explained.

"So-tan I'm so soorryy!!!" A distinctively feminine voice yelled from the room as she collided with Sona and with Y/n sidestepping away from the two.

"Uwah!?" *Crash!

"Sorry again So-tan!" The figure apologized to Sona revealing Serafall in her twintail glory.

After apologizing to Sona, Serafall then faced Y/n before eyes widen in regocnition as she then placed herself in between Sona and Y/n

'How am I not feeling his presence now when I could when he was in the Underworld!?' Serafall thought in panic.

"What are you doing to my sister Dragon of Dreams?" Serafall asked threateningly with Sona's eyes widening in shock from Serafall's words.

"How did yo-" "Answer the question!" Interruped Serafall.

"Nothing. I was just heading towards the faculty so that I could meet up with my friend." Y/n answered with a GLARE, irritated from Serafall's rudeness.

He then left the two to continue towards the faculty room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sob!"

Serafall made a sound as she teared up and fell on her rear as her knees gave up on her. "UWAHHH!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIEE!!!" Serafall cried as her sister then tried to calm her down. "O-Onee-sama g-get yourself together!"